Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sex First Time YOu Had Sex?

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

NawtyFish Posted:

, I bet the humans weren’t as satisfying to kill, **** or eat as another angel would’ve been.

True. Fun to kill though, yes, though more fun to manipulate and things like that.

I Log in to see images!

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Angels would probably be great in the sack. Angelic, even. Log in to see images!

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

NawtyFish Posted:

Angels would probably be great in the sack. Angelic, even. Log in to see images!

That they would. Too bad it would be next to impossible to get some hot angel sex from them, not to mention would have to find one first.

I Log in to see images!

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

It’d probably be worth it though. I bet they know all kinds of crazy positions we could never dream of.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

NawtyFish Posted:

It’d probably be worth it though. I bet they know all kinds of crazy positions we could never dream of.

True, just hopefully the positions that they know are safe for humans as well. Because who knows what they could do could be very hot or very hot and snap your spine *shivers* hopefully it wouldn’t.

I Log in to see images!

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

At least when you get to heaven/hell/limbo/purgatory you can say you died having the greatest sex of your life! Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

NawtyFish Posted:

At least when you get to heaven/hell/limbo/purgatory you can say you died having the greatest sex of your life! Log in to see images!

Hehe that is true, though I’m sure a few in Hell and purgatory can also say they had some of the best sex ever as well.

I Log in to see images!

keWANGji

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

How old where you the first time you had sex with someone?

With me I was 11 and sucked a good friends male reproductive organ.

Don’t lie. You were more likely 22 and sucked an 11-year old male reproductive organ.

Ban Velveteen Log in to see images!

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Hehe that is true, though I’m sure a few in Hell and purgatory can also say they had some of the best sex ever as well.

Yeah, it’ll give us something to talk about for all eternity/hundreds of years

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

first time i had sex, i was 17. she was 18. 3 months into our relationship because i was nervous about having sex for the first time and her first time (with a previous boyfriend) had traumatized her a bit. i was only the second person to have sex with her and guy who took her virginity had been a virgin previously too. if oral is counting, she tried going down on me while we were drunk at a party when we first got together and failed miserably because of the alcohols in her. i had turned 17 the month before we got together.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/29/2008 8:55PM

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

NawtyFish Posted:

, it’ll give us something to talk about for all eternity/hundreds of years

Thats for sure, more in some places then other. lol because might not get much time in hell to talk, because thats pretty deep in hell for those sins.

I Log in to see images!

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Everybodyknows Posted:

first time i had sex, i was 17. she was 18. 3 months into our relationship because i was nervous about having sex for the first time and her first time (with a previous boyfriend) had traumatized her a bit. i was only the second person to have sex with her and guy who took her virginity had been a virgin previously too. if oral is counting, she tried going down on me while we were drunk at a party when we first got together and failed miserably because of the alcohols in her. i had turned 17 the month before we got together.

Too bad she was nervous then. Also what about your first time with a guy? Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Too bad she was nervous then. Also what about your first time with a guy? Log in to see images!

hmm….well i’ve only done oral with one guy. his girlfriend was there that time too. i think i was 18 then, around when me and my ex were breaking up. it was an interesting time and they were both sort of focusing on me for some odd reason.

and to think, it all started when his girlfriend said “we should all be nudists.” i agreed to if one of them would, then one thing lead to another….and we all ended up naked on his bed kissing at first, and then oral and manual stimulation.

well before the nudists thing, she had gotten me and him to make out. i just remembered that.

i’ve made out with him on several other occasions and been given hickeys by both of them a few times. and i’ve made out with her once or twice since the two of them broke up.

Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/29/2008 9:07PM

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Thats for sure, more in some places then other. lol because might not get much time in hell to talk, because thats pretty deep in hell for those sins.

Meh, we could learn sign language or something, so we can talk over the screaming. And maybe we’d get torture breaks or something. Because… y’know… we ****ed a celestial being. I’m sure the devils and other thingies would understand.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Everybodyknows Posted:

hmm….well i’ve only done oral with one guy. his girlfriend was there that time too. i think i was 18 then, around when me and my ex were breaking up. it was an interesting time and they were both sort of focusing on me for some odd reason.

and to think, it all started when his girlfriend said “we should all be nudists.” i agreed to if one of them would, then one thing lead to another….and we all ended up naked on his bed kissing at first, and then oral and manual stimulation.

well before the nudists thing, she had gotten me and him to make out. i just remembered that.

i’ve made out with him on several other occasions and been given hickeys by both of them a few times. and i’ve made out with her once or twice since the two of them broke up.

Sounds like you three had lots of fun. Ever do anything with him when she was not around?

I Log in to see images!

intooblivion

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I am intrigued by the possibilities of angel sex, what with their ability to fly and all.

intooblivion

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Also I had been with my girlfriend for a while before we had sex.

Only oral before that. I’ve got a new girl now, and we got there pretty fast. Log in to see images! intooblivion edited this message on 03/29/2008 9:21PM

Carolina_Cut-
ie

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

I Got Screwed By PooDiddy And LOVED it!

stab my heart because youre bored Posted:

i remember it, it was in 8th grade and i was going out with a girl named robin and one evening we were just watching tv when she was like ‘so…

omg i ttly cant beleive u told every1!Log in to see images!

“pet me!”

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

intooblivion Posted:

I am intrigued by the possibilities of angel sex, what with their ability to fly and all.

I know! They could probably support another person… Hmmmmm… Air sex…

Carolina_Cut-
ie

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

I Got Screwed By PooDiddy And LOVED it!

Dante_Kinkade Posted:

Awwww *pouts*

Korn-Nazi Posted:

Tee hee….

Geez get a room guyz!Log in to see images!

“pet me!”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!