Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt A formal apology to all admins, moderators, and flamebate users of Forumwarz

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

It has come to my attention that because my grammar has not been pristine while posting in Civil Discussion, some users have become rather upset with my CD posting style.

This is a formal apology to anyone who was ever offended by my intentionally lowly grammar; I realize that this site should be taken extremely seriously and the members should be treated with the utmost respect.

I understand my wrong-doings, and I can bumure you, this will never happen again. Although unspoken, it was obvious that the mods demended I stop my tom-foolery or I would be banned.

So, Forumwarriorz, “Too long, did not read”; I am sorry for my horrible grammar in CD. Please forgive me.

With love,

Megazeroexe, also known as Megazero, Megazerooxues, and other spinoffs

EDIT: I even made a typo in this post; upmost instead of utmost. I am so, so sorry. I understand I have a problem, and I’m doing my best to cope with it. I love you all for sticking with me through this, and I swear, I will not let you down.

megazeroexe edited this message on 02/22/2010 11:37PM

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Here is a well thought out response in video format.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

megazeroexe Posted:

this site should be taken extremely seriously

I thought you were told no trolling.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

If only Hobart could be as clbumy as you.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Apology accepted. I almost cried.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

I appreciate your support, the few of you who took the time to actually reply to this; it honestly means the world to me.

I realize that this isn’t a problem I can just cure; terrible grammar is a devastating issue, and needs to worked on rigorously. I also understand that if I slip, it’s all the way back to square one. This is a life-changing decision, guys.

So I don’t feel totally alone, starting tomorrow, I will be keeping a log in a new topic, posting a new entry once a day, stating my status in my recovery.

Since I do not believe in a god, I found a 12 Steps to Recovery that’s not based on religion, and I plan to follow that as well. What step I’m on and the status of the step/what step I am on will be displayed.

Have a wonderful day/night, for now, Forumwarriorz.

xxEmoxKidxx

Avatar: 102681 2011-08-02 00:21:53 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

megazeroexe Posted:

I appreciate your support, the few of you who took the time to actually reply to this; it honestly means the world to me.

I realize that this isn’t a problem I can just cure; terrible grammar is a devastating issue, and needs to worked on rigorously. I also understand that if I slip, it’s all the way back to square one. This is a life-changing decision, guys.

So I don’t feel totally alone, starting tomorrow, I will be keeping a log in a new topic, posting a new entry once a day, stating my status in my recovery.

Since I do not believe in a god, I found a 12 Steps to Recovery that’s not based on religion, and I plan to follow that as well. What step I’m on and the status of the step/what step I am on will be displayed.

Have a wonderful day/night, for now, Forumwarriorz.

Mega is as serious as Log in to see images!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

As penance you must include an onomotopia solo of the following instrument in every one of your posts:

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

SO IT HAS BEEN DECREED, SO IT SHALL BE!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!