Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It No text adventure?

Trogodor

[Facepunch]

Level 59 Troll

“Grendel”

So I just finished episode 3. It was pretty cool.

Just one thing I’m disappointed with, the topic gives it away.

There was no new text adventure! Is there one hidden somewhere or did they just not make one for EP3?

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Instead of a text adventure, there was an ‘interactive’ mini-game: The **** Hit The Fan.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

you get a ****load of the game for 100bp and you STILL want a minigame that wouldn’t really be necessary to play?

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

Text adventure games are fun, would be cool to have one, but if I remember correctly the EP2 one wasn’t written by CZ.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Trogodor

[Facepunch]

Level 59 Troll

“Grendel”

Nicco Posted:

Instead of a text adventure, there was an ‘interactive’ mini-game: The **** Hit The Fan.

Well, we got the Ace Attorney parody in EP2 together with The Adventures of Bubble Troll.

Yes, I got a lot of game for my 100 BP and I enjoyed what I got but I guess I’m one of the few who actually enjoy the text games and though that since there’s one in the original game and one in EP2 that there would be one in EP3 and I was looking forward to seeing what it could be.

SSJ_Loki

Avatar: 74783 Sun Oct 26 11:44:54 -0400 2008

[The Sect of the La-
te Yak
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Just write one yourself and release it to the forums. If you’re lucky it might be a smash hit and maybe Evil Trout will steal your game and claim it as his own it might be added to the game.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

SSJ_Loki Posted:

Just write one yourself and release it to the forums. If you’re lucky it might be a smash hit and maybe Evil Trout will steal your game and claim it as his own it might be added to the game.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

SSJ_Loki Posted:

King Krimson Posted:

INFORM 7

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’ve got an idea for one. Any good examples of how to write a text adventure, aside from Bubble Troll?

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

mterek Posted:

I’ve got an idea for one. Any good examples of how to write a text adventure, aside from Bubble Troll?

http://www.ifarchive.org/

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!