Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Unlocked characters

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

If Im not mistaken…(I may very well be, i havent gotten all 9 endings) do you not get a special screen if you unlock all the possible endings/characters. I mean it would be just as easy to just send a screenie (and/or a list of the 9 alts??) to prove your stuff. Id be okay with a send stuff to mod when you get 9 endings or something. Theres some amount of checking to do but hey theres always the banhammer if you waste time with a false claim. If you implement something kind of simple as that. I dunno just spitballing here and if that screenshot isnt there than this idea is a moot point.

Carry on with your argument

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

dobnits Posted:

If Im not mistaken…(I may very well be, i havent gotten all 9 endings) do you not get a special screen if you unlock all the possible endings/characters. I mean it would be just as easy to just send a screenie (and/or a list of the 9 alts??) to prove your stuff. Id be okay with a send stuff to mod when you get 9 endings or something. Theres some amount of checking to do but hey theres always the banhammer if you waste time with a false claim. If you implement something kind of simple as that. I dunno just spitballing here and if that screenshot isnt there than this idea is a moot point.

Carry on with your argument

nope, no screenshot. the one amasius put together back in the day was one he created from piecing together multiple parts of the screen

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

spacekadt Posted:

nope, no screenshot. the one amasius put together back in the day was one he created from piecing together multiple parts of the screen

Oh wow, I thought it was account wide.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

That’s all irrelevant anyway. It’s a simple query ET can execute on the account page to see if the user unlocked all endings.

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

what none of you get is that this will be last on the huge list of things et has to do

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I think ideally, after you’ve unlocked the last one, you’d go to a screen where you could automatically select the character you want to get your epeen. Don’t know how much of a pain that would be to code, though. Anyway, I don’t think it’s reasonable to ask mods to do it. Whether or not it’s easy, it’s a game function and that stuff, imo, should be taken care of within the game. Because, who knows, maybe one day there won’t even be mods or flamebate, but you’d want the game and the rewards you get in-game to function fully all the same.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

plk Posted:

Because, who knows, maybe one day there won’t even be mods or flamebate

I think it’s more likely that there won’t be a game to host the mods and flamebate long before that happens.

I also think that while ET’s working on fixing Dom, he should host another “What do you guys want my priorities to be?” poll like he did last year at some point. And then ignore the results and just do what I say Log in to see images!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Chawin Posted:

what none of you get is that this will be last on the huge list of things et has to do

yeah. ET could probably do an automatic process to do this but he can’t do it because he’s lazy x-box he has a life I don’t know why

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Oh wow, I thought it was account wide.

It is, but you can’t see it all at once, you still need to move the picture around to see all the different unlockables.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!