Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Unlocked characters

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

CrinkzPipe Posted:

not sure how the mods could check to see if they were telling the truth.

It could be done, it’s just so tedious and difficult to do it I wouldn’t even think of asking them without providing some form of bumistance.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

MC Banhammer Posted:

It could be done, it’s just so tedious and difficult to do it I wouldn’t even think of asking them without providing some form of bumistance.

IN B4 CRINKZ FOR CONTEST MOD

not all caps

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

spacekadt Posted:

It’s 8 clicks to bumign the first peen and get back to the point where it’s 5 clicks for every alt after that. You can cut off 2 clicks per alt if you open each alt’s peen list in a new tab. I don’t know about most mods, but I already have 7 tabs open by default, plus various others that I tend to open throughout the day.

And that’s not even counting the verification. Maybe when I get bored, I’ll pretend to bumign peens to amasius and tally how long it takes me to verify the peens and “bumign” a new one to 9 different alts.

I’m not saying automatically bumigned peens that alt reveal are a good thing – just that I’m not really a fan of manually bumigned peens by mods.

MC Banhammer Posted:

This is pretty pathetic, I’m sorry but it really is.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

It’s not like the mods really do that much anyway. They can lie and say they’re doing ‘behind the scenes work’ or whatever, but the majority of us know that’s bull****.

When one of the ‘respected’ mods around here (I put it in quotations because no mods are really respected here) says it’s a hbumle to make 50 something clicks, you know the users are really getting the **** end of the stick.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

megazeroexe Posted:

It’s not like the mods really do that much anyway. They can lie and say they’re doing ‘behind the scenes work’ or whatever, but the majority of us know that’s bull****.

When one of the ‘respected’ mods around here (I put it in quotations because no mods are really respected here) says it’s a hbumle to make 50 something clicks, you know the users are really getting the **** end of the stick.

I guess they could have Real Life obligations, or just don’t feel like it. I’m not going to try and critize the mods until I know what it’s like to be one.

CrinkzPipe for mod

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

megazeroexe Posted:

It’s not 50 clicks. If it were a “first to the finish line” type of peen and only one person got it, that’s fine, I’ll do that ****.

But it’s not. The discussion is for anyone that gets all 9 unlocks. Have you seen the number of peenwhores on this site? It’s not a tiny number. And because it’s one that people will continue to go for (since someone signing up today can get it just as easily as someone who’s been here from day 1), it will *always* be a task that some poor mod(s) has to deal with. It’s obnoxious and it eats up more than a little time.

For that matter, what stick am I giving you the **** end of? What am *I*, as a moderator of this site, depriving you of?

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

spacekadt Posted:

It’s obnoxious and it eats up more than a little time.

Isn’t that why it’s hard to keep the contest forum clean?

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Your entire post still boils down to “I am a mod and don’t feel like doing things that take more than a menial amount of time.”

I get that it takes a while to do the aforementioned, but it is still possible. I’m not asking about anything that’s impossible by any use of the word. It’s just the fact that most of the mods aren’t here most of the time, and when they are, they can’t be bothered to do anything besides banning people and getting flamed over it.

megazeroexe edited this message on 04/09/2010 3:40PM

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Isn’t that why it’s hard to keep the contest forum clean?

You see how well we keep on top of that, right? And people want us to regularly do something that’s literally 10 times more intensive.

That’s how realistic that request is.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

megazeroexe Posted:

Your entire post still boils down to “I am a mod and don’t feel like doing things that take more than a menial amount of time.”

You realize none of us get paid for this, right?

megazeroexe Posted:

I get that it takes a while to do the aforementioned, but it is still possible. I’m not asking about anything that’s impossible by any use of the word. It’s just the fact that most of the mods aren’t here most of the time, and when they are, they can’t be bothered to do anything besides banning people and getting flamed over it.

I never said it wasn’t possible. I said “I’m not a fan” of it. You have your opinion and I have mine. The difference is what the opinions are based on and the perspective behind them.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

I get that you’re not getting paid, but I also get that when I volunteer for things in real life I don’t **** about how long I have to walk or how long I have to clean, etc. It’s not like you didn’t ask for this job. Log in to see images!

I’m not arguing so much as I’m trying to understand what you’re trying to really say. Boohoo, modding is such hard work, so many people cause me trouble, boohoo. WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO DO **** BESIDES BAN PEOPLE AND COMPLAIN? **** me with a ratchet, I’m out of here.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

megazeroexe Posted:

I get that you’re not getting paid, but I also get that when I volunteer for things in real life I don’t **** about how long I have to walk or how long I have to clean, etc. It’s not like you didn’t ask for this job. Log in to see images!

I’m not arguing so much as I’m trying to understand what you’re trying to really say. Boohoo, modding is such hard work, so many people cause me trouble, boohoo. WHAT? YOU WANT ME TO DO **** BESIDES BAN PEOPLE AND COMPLAIN? **** me with a ratchet, I’m out of here.

Wait what? I don’t complain, really. I also do **** besides ban people.

And I know you’re not arguing. I see it as a debate. I don’t think you’re trolling and I’m certainly not meaning to come across as whiny or ****y or anything like that.

As far as volunteering and whining about the walking distance or whatever, I see it like this. I volunteered to work at a library for an unspecified number of hours a day shelving books. The expectation is that I’d put in 20 hours a week. But wait, now the patrons are saying that there’s not enough staff at the desks and these volunteers over here should staff the desks. I mean, they’re volunteers and that’s why they’re here, right? It’s perfectly reasonable to say that they should spend an additional 10 hours a week working at the front desk in addition to the 20 that they spend shelving books. Except, really, it’s not.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

When you put it that way, it actually makes more sense than I previously thought.

I guess I shouldn’t focus the blame for the lack of usefulness among the staff on the mods, but on Crotch Zombie itself.

And now that we’re back to square one, **** will still not get done. Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

What hours does ET work. I shall wait for him.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

My incredibly useful opinion: spacey is over-exaggerating the amount of effort required for giving 1 peen for unlocking all 9 characters (this would be without cheats, correct?), because even though there are a fair amount of peenwhores, there’s not going to be that many people who will go after it. Think of the cost of all those alts plus all the time involved to play through the game (at least) 9 times.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

My incredibly useful opinion: spacey is over-exaggerating the amount of effort required for giving 1 peen for unlocking all 9 characters (this would be without cheats, correct?), because even though there are a fair amount of peenwhores, there’s not going to be that many people who will go after it. Think of the cost of all those alts plus all the time involved to play through the game (at least) 9 times.

Once you have all 9 alts, it’s just spending the 4 visits a day. Myself, would just work them all up to leninparty then just grind them to 69 to faceroll through the game.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

You weren’t here in the klan raid dom days were you? The library analogy was an analogy, it’s not to say I spend 20 hours a week or that people are asking me to spend an additional 10.

However, you’re underestimating the peenwhores. Most of the major peenwhores already have more than the required 9 alts just from the old klan raid days. And cheated characters can unlock endings just as well as non-cheaters, so we’re dealing with every single alt in the forumwarz universe that’s eligible (although no, it’s absolutely not that every alt will go for it).

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

spacekadt Posted:

You weren’t here in the klan raid dom days were you? The library analogy was an analogy, it’s not to say I spend 20 hours a week or that people are asking me to spend an additional 10.

However, you’re underestimating the peenwhores. Most of the major peenwhores already have more than the required 9 alts just from the old klan raid days. And cheated characters can unlock endings just as well as non-cheaters, so we’re dealing with every single alt in the forumwarz universe that’s eligible (although no, it’s absolutely not that every alt will go for it).

I started typing that post before yours and didn’t go back and edit it. I did say “this would be without cheats”, meaning you would have to prove that you unlocked all 9 characters and did it without any cheats. But megazeroexe’s last post is very true, the mods aren’t to blame here. And I’m sure someone could make some sort of system to automatically award peens like this…

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

MC Banhammer Posted:

That’s even easier, but it doesn’t address the problem of the peen providing alt-reveals.

And I hope that further discussion itt just serves to bump this higher in the priority list Log in to see images!

You need to go back to being a mod.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

I started typing that post before yours and didn’t go back and edit it. I did say “this would be without cheats”, meaning you would have to prove that you unlocked all 9 characters and did it without any cheats. But megazeroexe’s last post is very true, the mods aren’t to blame here. And I’m sure someone could make some sort of system to automatically award peens like this…

But you don’t have to do it without cheats. I can buy game dolphin and visits on alts and run them all through in about a day and it still counts.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!