Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News Unlocked characters

J4zz 4d

[eB4ss1st l0w fr3q -
Kl4n
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Ok I finished the game so I unlocked a character.

Unlocked for what? What can I do with it?

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

J4zz 4d Posted:

Ok I finished the game so I unlocked a character.

Unlocked for what? What can I do with it?

there are 9 endings each have a character bumociated with them. apparently there might be a peen for getting all 9.

they do nothing

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Oh yay. Another thread on this subject.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

MC Banhammer Posted:

Oh yay. Another thread on this subject.

that’s exactly what I thought when I saw this thread but I thought I’d be helpful yakno

Inconnu

Avatar: 48966 2011-07-31 19:36:53 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Qui est cette chienne

This matter is still relevant. I’m almost done unlocking all nine characters, and I do agree it should give peen. So far, Amasius haven’t got it. Any plans on issuing it anywhere soon?

Crazy_Smurf

Avatar: 226503 2010-03-04 22:50:54 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Inconnu Posted:

This matter is still relevant. I’m almost done unlocking all nine characters, and I do agree it should give peen. So far, Amasius haven’t got it. Any plans on issuing it anywhere soon?

More alts are required, luckily bps stashed away for me is fine!

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Inconnu Posted:

We haven’t even gotten the dom endseason peens for the last season. Or the peens for bumping ETs birthday thread. I’ve reported a typo ages ago but still no peen and so on… Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Well ET does have a full time job. (I’m sure you know that.) And I’m sure ET is waiting for more people to be eligible for the getting all 9 character peen so he doesn’t alt reveal people. (As he would do now if he released it.)

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

so he doesn’t alt reveal people

I would still hate that. I would like to choose which of my 9 characters get the peen and keep it off the others.

ET doesn’t need to be involved, either. JB can create peens, and mods can bumign them manually.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 04/09/2010 1:18PM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

I would still hate that. I would like to choose which of my 9 characters get the peen and keep it off the others.

ET doesn’t need to be involved, either. JB can create peens, and mods can bumign them manually.

ew. honestly, just ew. you know what bumigning peens is like. it’s a crapload of clicks for one character, nevermind 9… for each person who gets all of the unlockables… that we can’t verify anyway…

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

spacekadt Posted:

we can’t verify anyway…

It can be verified by looking at the characters’ peens, and we can provide you with that proof when we request the peen. And it’s not every day that someone would be getting the peen, so after the initial rush it shouldn’t be that big of a deal really.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

MC Banhammer Posted:

It can be verified by looking at the characters’ peens, and we can provide you with that proof when we request the peen. And it’s not every day that someone would be getting the peen, so after the initial rush it shouldn’t be that big of a deal really.

It’s 8 clicks to bumign the first peen and get back to the point where it’s 5 clicks for every alt after that. You can cut off 2 clicks per alt if you open each alt’s peen list in a new tab. I don’t know about most mods, but I already have 7 tabs open by default, plus various others that I tend to open throughout the day.

And that’s not even counting the verification. Maybe when I get bored, I’ll pretend to bumign peens to amasius and tally how long it takes me to verify the peens and “bumign” a new one to 9 different alts.

I’m not saying automatically bumigned peens that alt reveal are a good thing – just that I’m not really a fan of manually bumigned peens by mods.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

spacekadt Posted:

It’s 8 clicks to bumign the first peen and get back to the point where it’s 5 clicks for every alt after that. You can cut off 2 clicks per alt if you open each alt’s peen list in a new tab. I don’t know about most mods, but I already have 7 tabs open by default, plus various others that I tend to open throughout the day.

And that’s not even counting the verification. Maybe when I get bored, I’ll pretend to bumign peens to amasius and tally how long it takes me to verify the peens and “bumign” a new one to 9 different alts.

I’m not saying automatically bumigned peens that alt reveal are a good thing – just that I’m not really a fan of manually bumigned peens by mods.

tl;dr the mods can’t be bumed to make like fifty clicks for every character who spent hours and hours beating the game on 9 different characters in 9 different ways

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

megazeroexe Posted:

tl;dr the mods can’t be bumed to make like fifty clicks for every character who spent hours and hours beating the game on 9 different characters in 9 different ways

I can’t be bumed to do that for MY OWN account – once I can be bumed to beat the game 9 different ways. Which I will. One day.

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

I would do it.

CrinkzPipe for mod.

On-topic: Evil Trout could also code a way for us to show/hide individual peens. But, that’s probably easier said than done.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

CrinkzPipe Posted:

On-topic: Evil Trout could also code a way for us to show/hide individual peens.

He could probably, quite easily, add a set of bumons next to the alts list the mods have access to on the account page (iirc) if the alt has completed Ep3 and the account has all the characters unlocked. The bumon could toggle whether the alt has the peen or not. That’s p. easy coding and p. easy bumigning.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

MC Banhammer Posted:

He could probably, quite easily, add a set of bumons next to the alts list the mods have access to on the account page (iirc) if the alt has completed Ep3 and the account has all the characters unlocked. The bumon could toggle whether the alt has the peen or not. That’s p. easy coding and p. easy bumigning.

So is making a peen and bumigning it to players based on a preset value, but if that was done we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

So is making a peen and bumigning it to players based on a preset value, but if that was done we wouldn’t even be having this discussion.

That’s even easier, but it doesn’t address the problem of the peen providing alt-reveals.

And I hope that further discussion itt just serves to bump this higher in the priority list Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

It would be ok for me to check accounts and bumign the 9-endings-peen manually to the main (or whoever should get it).

CrinkzPipe

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Evil Trout could also just make it like the contest peen.

“Did you get all 9 characters? Tubmail a mod for the peen!” Though, not sure how the mods could check to see if they were telling the truth.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!