Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Evil Trout Just beat it.

Sandy-Heavy

Level 43 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Loved the finish him cinematic
I want to do it again, not for the peen, but for the lulz i got when i heard him moaning FINISH HIM all over again.

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

I loved beating it. I have plans to beat it several more times. I’ll likely be doing it just for the peen though. I pretty much just roll over and go to sleep afterward so I didn’t really pay much attention to the moaning. Maybe I’ll pay closer attention next time I beat it.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

BUT YOU WANNA BE BAD!

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

ERECTILE_DEATH Posted:

I loved beating it. I have plans to beat it several more times. I’ll likely be doing it just for the peen though. I pretty much just roll over and go to sleep afterward so I didn’t really pay much attention to the moaning. Maybe I’ll pay closer attention next time I beat it.

Well usually around 2 am you wind up taking advantage of yourself. I mean, I’m no different; I do it too. I’m not weird about it though, I don’t tie myself up or anything…

Sandy-Heavy

Level 43 Camwhore

“DVDA Diva”

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

BUT YOU WANNA BE BAD!

Oh lol

just noticed

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!