Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fix It Domination cards suggestion

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

The way Dom cards are purchased right now is wrong and unfair. Having to spend scoops on a random card, that may or may not be useful, isn’t efficient for the average domfabulous person ForumWarz Domination experienced player.

Here are the suggestions:

1. Either make cards free, but make the site return ONE random card every time (lol this would suck even more)

2. Or make all cards available for purchase, at the same price (you’d see the full list of cards when you choose to buy one and you’d have to pay 4 scoops for one of them. But you’d have a choice)

FIX IT FIX IT FIX IT also, discuss

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

....no.

if you could see what cards they were everyone would bumhole each other all day and just steal mins/buy shields, it’d make it way too easy.

bad idea imo

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

your ideas are stupid and you are stupid

dom cards are probably the most perfect thing in dom atm

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Teh Cezar Posted:

the average domfabulous person ForumWarz Domination experienced player

And you represent these people based on… what, exactly?

Number of medals for Tec Cezar Posted:

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

The way it is, you spend x scoops on cards, get x/4 cards for those scoops, and what cards those are exactly, has a touch of random in it – you can’t just buy a dozen bumholes or a dozen shields or whatever; not without also ending up with about as many (if not a lot more) Shotguns, Thiefs, Destroyers etc.

This is a Good Thing™ – it prevents people from being able to convert their x/4 scoops directly into 10*(x/4) scoops removed from the person with the most scoops.

man-man edited this message on 02/18/2010 2:48PM

CYBERPUNK89

[LOLPerverts]

Level 59 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

Teh Cezar Posted:

The way Dom cards are purchased right now is wrong and unfair.

You are right. Having an element of random chance ruins domination for skilled players. It should come down entirely to a clash of minds, not a random number generator.

However, your ideas do not go far enough to rectify this pressing issue. I propose we scrap dom entirely and replace it with online chess.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

CYBERPUNK89 Posted:

You are right. Having an element of random chance ruins domination for skilled players. It should come down entirely to a clash of minds, not a random number generator.

However, your ideas do not go far enough to rectify this pressing issue. I propose we scrap dom entirely and replace it with online chess.

lmbo what are you even talking about dude. if it wasn’t random everybody would just bumhole shield and steal, and if you could only buy so many of them it’d be stupid because it’d limit your chance of winning even more then what you guys are crying about (such as only being able to get 10 bumholes per bracket or something)

just leave it the way it is, you guys are just complaining because you have low medal count and you feel it’s ‘too hard’ to be totally honest, not trying to be offensive (also i don’t play dom at all on any of my alts so that explains the low/no medals).

tl;dr no, these ideas are stupid

HuGGleS4EVer-
YoNE

Avatar: 11164 2010-02-17 20:44:46 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

megazeroexe Posted:

lmbo what are you even talking about dude. if it wasn’t random everybody would just bumhole shield and steal, and if you could only buy so many of them it’d be stupid because it’d limit your chance of winning even more then what you guys are crying about (such as only being able to get 10 bumholes per bracket or something)

just leave it the way it is, you guys are just complaining because you have low medal count

Memo to self: Remember to sign out from Cyberpunk89 before posting in the Domination forum. Log in to see images!

HuGGleS4EVerYoNE edited this message on 02/18/2010 4:22PM

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

CYBERPUNK89 Posted:

I’d play it Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!