Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout ITT I pick up questions from the Apprentice thread and answer them better than Jalapeno bumhurt ever will.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

How do you feel about sniping?

I think it’s dead. But I liked that sniping contest. I wonder who made it, that person is awesome. Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Joey Buzzsaw Posted:

Why haven’t you guys done Facebook integration yet? I’d love to be able to pwn a forum and it shows up on my news feed as “(NAME) Pwned the “Konservative Kristian Koalition” playing ForumWarz” with a link for my Facebook friends to create an account, possibly including recruitment bonuses such as extra Log in to see images!

You won’t see any till they get a way to actually integrate incit to facebook.

Apparently it worked for iPhone CYBER LAUGH, they think it will work on facebook as well. All I know is that I’m blocking whoever uses said app.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

dobnits Posted:

Knowing what you know now in terms of feedback to the episode, would you have done anything differently?

Yes. I would’ve fired JB and cleaned any too-wordy dialogues.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Dysnomia Posted:

How much did you have to suck up to Mike Crotch during your apprentice career?

-=Dysnomia=-

I can predict there was a looooot of male reproductive organsucking going on. You should be ashamed.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Forumwarz Cool Kid Posted:

Did the apprentices choose the worst gimmick alts to cause drama on the boards or did JB mess up again and made the forums worse?

I’ll bet on the latter. Looks like something he’d do.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

And there’s no more questions for now Log in to see images!

I’ll get more once people post there. But hey, I saved your computer a few mb’s of space. Because really, the podcast won’t be better than this.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Fran Posted:

I’ll get more once people post there. But hey, I saved your computer a few mb’s of space. Because really, the podcast won’t be better than this.

Not to mention it will be filled with 100% more “ummmmmm”s, and “uhhhhh”s.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Fran Posted:

You won’t see any till they get a way to actually integrate incit to facebook.

Apparently it worked for iPhone CYBER LAUGH, they think it will work on facebook as well. All I know is that I’m blocking whoever uses said app.

Can I upvote this twice?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Fran Posted:

I really don’t understand how anything can be worse than this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Frank Drebin

Avatar: 223877 2009-12-30 13:22:00 -0500

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Stick around and you will find out.

Frank Drebin edited this message on 02/12/2010 5:11PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Look here.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Your “trolling” after you died.

Your talent died with you, I’m afraid.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Skyman747 Posted:

Did you intend for the game to require so much grinding that it gets too boring to continue?

Yes, we sure did! We thought that would bring us more revenue.

I mean, if we promise new content, we think players would dish out BPs, but it’s essentially more of the same.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Fran Posted:

Yes, we sure did! We thought that would bring us more revenue.

I mean, if we promise new content, we think players would dish out BPs, but it’s essentially more of the same.

k thx

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!