Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout ITT I pick up questions from the Apprentice thread and answer them better than Jalapeno bumhurt ever will.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Nicco Posted:

Which apprentice played Zero Wing and wrote the dialogue/typical posts/angry replies of PurifyingSelector88 at the same time?

It was JB, because aside Merc and the fabulous persons in wechall, he’s the only one that thinks 10-year old memes are still fresh and funny, and since no wechall fabulous persons were apprentices…

Fran edited this message on 02/12/2010 8:53AM

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Is it too late to apply to be an apprentice?

JB thinks it’s never too late to suck his male reproductive organ. But why would you do it, right?

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Did you each work independently on producing the different characters/sections of the game, or was it a more collaborative effort?

Actually JB wrote everything with Merc’s help (and is there any other reason as to why EP3 is so ****ing wordy?), the apprentices only cleaned his house because he was too busy picking up every meme he could found on ED and mash up in a single text writing ****.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Fran, are you implying that I am Fie?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

CrinkzPipe Posted:

What was it like working for FWZ?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Nicco Posted:

Fran, are you implying that I am Fie?

Fixed.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Aldo_Anything Posted:

How often did you stop working and lit a candle on my behalf?

What the **** is this even supposed to mean? This is why Aldo should lose his mod powers.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

OrsonScottCard Posted:

Whose permaban would the Apprentices most like to see lifted?

MySpace Tom, PANTS, SEMC.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

does crotch zombie productions condone pedophilia

Actually it’s in my clear beliefs that they support it, but shhhh you can’t tell that out loud. Canada is ****.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Fran Posted:

How do you feel about tubsweetie’s ban and would you like to see him unbanned?

I want honest answers not “brainwashed by JB” answers

Tubs ban was utter bull****. Merc used his Phoenix Wright powers and brainwashed JB into banning tubs, because anyone sane would give tubs the highest honors for what he did. I know I would.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Minibadger Posted:

apprentices: what are you most proud of and most ashamed of

Most ashamed: being apprentices, because EP3 is meme-ridden and I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t want to be bumociated with meme-related work.

Most proud: knowing that most of the work was done by JB so it’s his curriculum vitae that’s screwed, not mine.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Ger-Man Posted:

Who came up with the He-Man/Skeletor references? I love them!

GODDAMN ALDO CAN YOU SHUT UP ALREADY

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Shishu Posted:

Whose brilliant idea was it to send all those Tubsonic Messages when a user’s audio would be off for a while?

I too thought that sucked because Fort’s tubsonic is p good even though he dies Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Ricket Posted:

Would you guys please put in a good word for Tubsweetie and get him unbanned?

I’ve made 10 threads about it. Unban tubs already you ****ing fabulous persons.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

SanDyk Posted:

Where did you get the idea for the name of this E-Peen?

Remember when I told you that he cybered with a synirc ircop to have them watching us on #pizzaparty?

Same ****.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Master_Troll Posted:

Why didn’t you tell ET that wordfilters exceptions for emoticons would be a good thing to implement

Even if we did, it wouldn’t be fixed because, you know, low priority, we have to launch this episode in time :CYBER LAUGH:

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

swine Posted:

How will you sleep at night knowing I won’t be able to participate in this?

I won’t. I’ve been awaken for 48 hours now. I just can’t sleep.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

mterek Posted:

Why did you ban h0g?!

Because we are not allowed to have fun.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

Before the editing, how many memes/bad jokes/terrible references had JB put in?

There was any editing? Because really, that was 1000 too many memes.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

What is your favorite emoticon?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!