Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fly Fishing Menage a Terror: Week 2 - 3 Bonus Contest: Search and Destroy!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

We can’t play Dom all the time, right?

Scavenger hunt, trivia, puzzles and random wackiness!

Log in to see images! Percentage of prize pool awarded to each of the top 5 will depend on total score.

Log in to see images! Bonus points will be given to unique web based answers – meaning that no one else submitted the same pic, website, whatever when a question asks for it.

Log in to see images! As you will see some of the questions are subject to interpretation and/or opinion. I am the sole determining factor on the points an answer receives. If you don’t like it or think I won’t play fair, please feel free to not enter!

Log in to see images! Should you need to host an image Photobucket is easy and free (I should say something about your mom now, but that would be tacky.)

Log in to see images! Contest closes Wednesday, February 24th at 8:00 PM server time.

Send answers to me in one tubmail with the title Search and Destroy. I will only accept the first tubmail, no corrections or additions. Once you have sent your answers please make a post in this thread so others can harbum you and try to get answers so I have a public time stamp for my own personal reasons. Log in to see images!

1. Use the phrase ‘Gain a chi.’ in a sentence.

2. Find a corporate website that misuses the word their, they’re or there.

3. Can you reach the end?

4. Produce some form of evidence supporting the idea that Jesus would be good at basketball.

5. So, do you have a theory about who Jacob is?

6. Prove that Mahatma Ghandi is six degrees from Kevin Bacon.

7. Say you have a hole. 6 meters deep and 2 meters in diameter. At the bottom of the hole is a rather unfortunate frog. Each time the frog jumps he ascends 2 meters, but slides back 1 1/2 meters. How many jumps will it take to get out of the hole?

8. Coke or Pepsi?

9. Give one reason that YouTube is a communist plot.

10. Find a website that compares Jimmy Hoffa, Ronald McDonald, George Bush (Jr. or Sr.) or Jesus Jones (the band) to Adolf Hitler.

11. Speaking of which, what is Jesus Jones up to?

12. Learn the secret code word / phrase.

13. There is a land and in this land all knights tell the truth and all knaves lie. One day there was a great excitement in the land, because it was known that a spy had entered from another land. The spy was neither a knight nor a knave; he sometimes told the truth and sometimes lied – he always did what most suited his convenience. It was known that the spy was living with two other inhabitants and that one of them was a knight and the other a knave. The officers of the land arrested all three one day but didn’t know which was the knight, which was the knave and which was the spy. Let us call these three A, B, and C because I can’t be bumed to come up with good names and don’t feel like becoming personally involved – this sense of detachment is prevalent on the internet and shouldn’t surprise you at all. At the interrogation, A claimed that C was a knave, and B claimed that A was a knight. Then C was asked what he was, and C replied, “I am the spy.”

Which one was the knight, which one the knave and which one the spy?

14. Find a photograph of a bald, bearded man in a blue dress wearing white shoes. (Any nudity disqualifies you, I’m totally serious.)

15. Get swine’s stamp of approval.

16. Please give a good recipe for monkey.

17. Find a photograph of a cake that says, ‘Happy Birthday Claude.’

18. How many elephants are in the continental United States?

19. The next spy who entered the land (see number 13 for details on this very awesome land) was far more clever. He was arrested one day with two others, one of whom was a knight and the other a knave. The case was brought to trial. The court knew that one was a knight, one was a knave and one was a spy, but the court didn’t know who was which. Again we call the three defendants A, B and C. First A said, “I am not a spy.” Then B said, “I am a spy.” Then C was asked, “Is B really a spy?”

Now it so happened that C was the spy. Being a spy, he can either lie or tell the truth as he chooses. Well, he did the foxiest thing possible and answered in such a way as not to convict himself. What did he answer?

20. Name or link to two Forumwarz members who also claim that they are “Not a spy.”

21. Find a photo of a person or people chewing tin foil.

22. Bearded ladies or Fiji mermaids?

23. Is being hidden by Illuminati.

24. Do you think Elvis is alive? Give reasons supporting your position.

25. In 30 words or less give a good argument as to why people should riot in the streets on January 8th.

26. Does former NBA star Clifford Robinson give autographs?

27. Provide a link to a post made prior to this contest with this image.

28. Provide instructions for proper garnish placement.

29. True or false? This statement is false.

30. Link to the original post that contains this phrase: Of course it was all worth it.

31. 44 6f 20 79 6f 75 20 74 68 69 6e 6b 20 61 6e 79 20 6f 66 20 74 68 65 20 6d 6f 64 73 20 72 65 61 6c 6c 79 20 64 65 73 65 72 76 65 20 74 6f 20 62 65 20 73 74 72 69 70 70 65 64 20 6f 66 20 74 68 65 69 72 20 70 6f 77 65 72 73 3f

32. Whenever Mickey is asleep, everything he believes is wrong. In other words, everything Mickey believes in his sleep is false. On the other hand, everything he believes while he is awake is true. Last night at midnight, Mickey believed that both he and Sylvia (his lady love) were asleep at that time. Was Sylvia asleep or awake at the time?

33. Find a technical diagram for a Toshiba G7 drive.

35. Name a movie that uses the phrase, ‘Bobs your uncle.’

36. Contact the head of the Mafiosi to gain the secret image.

Entrants:

sdgrbbum09 – tubmail and post

Inconnu – tubmail and post

handofg0d – tubmail and post

Skyman747 – tubmail and post

man-man – tubmail and post

hoosahokie – tubmail and post

spacekadt – tubmail and post

Nicco – tubmail and post

Jubbles – tubmail and post

MC Banhammer – tubmail and post

Johnald The Robot – tubmail and post

Joseph of Suburbia – tubmail and post

ERECTILE_DEATH – tubmail and post

Aldo_Anything – tubmail and post

scully edited this message on 02/24/2010 9:14PM

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

scully Posted:

Scavenger hunt, trivia, puzzles and random wackiness!

Log in to see images! Percentage of prize pool awarded to each of the top 5 will depend on total score.

Log in to see images! Bonus points will be given to unique web based answers – meaning that no one else submitted the same pic, website, whatever when a question asks for it.

Log in to see images! As you will see some of the questions are subject to interpretation and/or opinion. I am the sole determining factor on the points an answer receives. If you don’t like it or think I won’t play fair, please feel free to not enter!

Log in to see images! Should you need to host an image Photobucket is easy and free (I should say something about your mom now, but that would be tacky.)

Log in to see images! Contest closes Wednesday, February 24th at 8:00 PM server time.

Send answers to me in one tubmail with the title Search and Destroy. I will only accept the first tubmail, no corrections or additions. Once you have sent your answers please make a post in this thread so others can harbum you and try to get answers so I have a public time stamp for my own personal reasons. Log in to see images!

1. Use the phrase ‘Gain a chi.’ in a sentence.

2. Find a corporate website that misuses the word their, they’re or there.

3. Can you reach the end?

4. Produce some form of evidence supporting the idea that Jesus would be good at basketball.

5. So, do you have a theory about who Jacob is?

6. Prove that Mahatma Ghandi is six degrees from Kevin Bacon.

7. Say you have a hole. 6 meters deep and 2 meters in diameter. At the bottom of the hole is a rather unfortunate frog. Each time the frog jumps he ascends 2 meters, but slides back 1 1/2 meters. How many jumps will it take to get out of the hole?

8. Coke or Pepsi?

9. Give one reason that YouTube is a communist plot.

10. Find a website that compares Jimmy Hoffa, Ronald McDonald, George Bush (Jr. or Sr.) or Jesus Jones (the band) to Adolf Hitler.

11. Speaking of which, what is Jesus Jones up to?

12. Learn the secret code word / phrase.

13. There is a land and in this land all knights tell the truth and all knaves lie. One day there was a great excitement in the land, because it was known that a spy had entered from another land. The spy was neither a knight nor a knave; he sometimes told the truth and sometimes lied – he always did what most suited his convenience. It was known that the spy was living with two other inhabitants and that one of them was a knight and the other a knave. The officers of the land arrested all three one day but didn’t know which was the knight, which was the knave and which was the spy. Let us call these three A, B, and C because I can’t be bumed to come up with good names and don’t feel like becoming personally involved – this sense of detachment is prevalent on the internet and shouldn’t surprise you at all. At the interrogation, A claimed that C was a knave, and B claimed that A was a knight. Then C was asked what he was, and C replied, “I am the spy.”

Which one was the knight, which one the knave and which one the spy?

14. Find a photograph of a bald, bearded man in a blue dress wearing white shoes. (Any nudity disqualifies you, I’m totally serious.)

15. Get swine’s stamp of approval.

16. Please give a good recipe for monkey.

17. Find a photograph of a cake that says, ‘Happy Birthday Claude.’

18. How many elephants are in the continental United States?

19. The next spy who entered the land (see number 13 for details on this very awesome land) was far more clever. He was arrested one day with two others, one of whom was a knight and the other a knave. The case was brought to trial. The court knew that one was a knight, one was a knave and one was a spy, but the court didn’t know who was which. Again we call the three defendants A, B and C. First A said, “I am not a spy.” Then B said, “I am a spy.” Then C was asked, “Is B really a spy?”

Now it so happened that C was the spy. Being a spy, he can either lie or tell the truth as he chooses. Well, he did the foxiest thing possible and answered in such a way as not to convict himself. What did he answer?

20. Name or link to two Forumwarz members who also claim that they are “Not a spy.”

21. Find a photo of a person or people chewing tin foil.

22. Bearded ladies or Fiji mermaids?

23. Is being hidden by Illuminati.

24. Do you think Elvis is alive? Give reasons supporting your position.

25. In 30 words or less give a good argument as to why people should riot in the streets on January 8th.

26. Does former NBA star Clifford Robinson give autographs?

27. Provide a link to a post made prior to this contest with this image.

28. Provide instructions for proper garnish placement.

29. True or false? This statement is false.

30. Link to the original post that contains this phrase: Of course it was all worth it.

31. 44 6f 20 79 6f 75 20 74 68 69 6e 6b 20 61 6e 79 20 6f 66 20 74 68 65 20 6d 6f 64 73 20 72 65 61 6c 6c 79 20 64 65 73 65 72 76 65 20 74 6f 20 62 65 20 73 74 72 69 70 70 65 64 20 6f 66 20 74 68 65 69 72 20 70 6f 77 65 72 73 3f

32. Whenever Mickey is asleep, everything he believes is wrong. In other words, everything Mickey believes in his sleep is false. On the other hand, everything he believes while he is awake is true. Last night at midnight, Mickey believed that both he and Sylvia (his lady love) were asleep at that time. Was Sylvia asleep or awake at the time?

33. Find a technical diagram for a Toshiba G7 drive.

35. Name a movie that uses the phrase, ‘Bobs your uncle.’

36. Contact the head of the Mafiosi to gain the secret image.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Now I really think I should go back to 121212 Log in to see images!

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

I would like to believe I’m fair and objective, but, for my team – number 15 is in the bag.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I have an exam tomorrow and you spring this on me?!

The second part of #3 is p. hard. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

scully Posted:

I can’t get “it can’t rain all the time” from The Crow out of my head with this line. I even hear it in the girl’s voice.

GOLDENSAUSAGE

Avatar: 63088 Thu Nov 20 00:23:00 -0500 2008

[Domination Nation]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

holy ****. Log in to see images!

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

scully Posted:

so I have a public time stamp for my own personal reasons

Goddamn it, I don’t have time for this right now, but now I feel like I’m going to be marked down for lateness.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Whoa this **** is hard.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

man-man Posted:

Goddamn it, I don’t have time for this right now, but now I feel like I’m going to be marked down for lateness.

You will in no way be marked down for lateness. The only way to be late would be to miss the actual contest deadline on the 24th. But your paranoia is noted and appreciated. Log in to see images!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

mterek Posted:

I have an exam tomorrow and you spring this on me?!

The second part of #3 is p. hard. Log in to see images!

I can’t seem to get it /sigh

Shishu

Avatar: 108647 Mon Jan 19 17:41:07 -0500 2009

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 64 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Wow, this **** looks difficult.

man-man

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Giving up is for the weak.

I’ve already done most of it, now I’m wondering whether there are bonus points for getting it done early…

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

Looks fun. Gonna give this a shot. Log in to see images!

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Bumping for the after work hours. Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

This looks like fun, but I’m way too lazy for some of these questions. In other news, your contests are the best, scully.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Done.

scully

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Bumping for Saturday boredom.

Also, Inconnu should remember to post since I got his tubmail. Log in to see images!

man-man

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

TM sent.

hoosahokie

Level 29 Hacker

“1337”

2nd TM sent with more stuff in it.

hoosahokie edited this message on 02/18/2010 8:41AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!