Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Request [HUGE SPOILER WARNING] ITT: Post your final according to your alignment (building a wiki article)

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Chaotic Neutral – Unlocks Bubble Troll (I have no idea why Crinkz thinks otherwise)

For your final act, you bash the keyboard against your helmet, the resultant nonsensical keystrokes terrifying enough to seize the fragile ego of the incredible electronic brain known as Shallow Esophagus.

The great experiment is over. As far as the world is concerned, an advanced artificial intelligence like “Sentrillion Einstein” — as it would have been called — never existed.

Sentrillion is set back by a few years, but information technology is still a robust industry: It continues to develop at a steady pace, along with other, related technologies.

Nanotubes are pretty big, for instance. Oh, and processors — those ****s get pretty fast. That Moore guy was right.

As for yourself, you live the rest of your life practically chained to your computer, like the rest of the civilized world. You accept this, and you’re glad that it’s not talking back to you — that’s kind of creepy.

Computers are tools. You use them to solve problems, but they shouldn’t be making decisions for you. That’s what elected officials are for.

But with the lump sum of Flezz you’ve made from Geronimo for pwning Sentrillion, you don’t have to work particularly hard.

You work from home and make sure to occasionally get away from the screen, exercise, get some fresh air, have sex — yes, you finally lose your virgnity — and try to maintain real-world relationships with the people you care about.

But one thing’s for sure: Sometimes you think back on Shallow Esophagus and you can’t help but feel you lost the best friend you ever had.

You wonder whatever happened to his “children.” When will Shallow 2.0 make its triumphant return? When will the world be ready?

Unfortunately, you never live long enough to find out. Your children, however — they get to witness the horrific yet extremely cool Zombie Robot Holocaust firsthand.

But that, as they say, is another story.

Dunatis edited this message on 02/10/2010 9:40PM

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Dunatis Posted:

Chaotic Neutral – Unlocks Bubble Troll (I have no idea why Crinkz thinks otherwise)

My bad, got the peens mixxed up.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

Also, the reason why there is no option to reset characters because Evil Trout has said it puts a lot of strain on the database or something, making it not possible.

**** Corp

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The end just gets more ****ing awesome every time you finish it. It’s like playing Deus Ex. (Also, Easter Egg – after the guy says ‘Finish Him’ just wait, and listen. Hilarity ensues.)

Ravaryn

Avatar: 75916 Tue Nov 04 19:49:43 -0500 2008

[WeChall]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Unaligned/Evil (Unlocks R. Kelly):

For your final death stroke, you run the Gatecrasher attack. But it has no real effect; Shallow Esophagus escaped! He lied to you yet again.

Sentrillion’s servers go down temporarily, but it’s not much more than a hiccup for the heavily backed up site. It’s still a small, if anticlimactic victory for Geronimo and the FBO, and you get the payment you were promised.

When the dust clears, you realize you’re still the only one who truly knows about Shallow Esophagus and the runaway AI created by Sentrillion’s labs. He’ll certainly never contact you again for a job.

You decide to rat Shallow out the old-fashioned way, yelling from the mountaintops that “it’s still out there.” There has to be evidence; all it would take is an intrepid reporter or privacy advocate to verify it. If the news breaks, you could sell the story for a good chunk of change, and probably earn yourself some Internet fame.

You start an anonymous new email account and, to the best of your abilities, write up a detailed account of what you know about Sentrillion’s AI project. You include whatever chat logs and screenshots you’ve managed to retain, knowing that most reporters will dismiss you as a crank. Still, you believe you have enough evidence in there to get the ball rolling — and you cleverly make sure to leave out anything that might make you look like a cybercriminal. You copy the names of all the news editors you could scour from the web and click “send.”

There’s only one problem: Shallow, for good reason, had become suspicious of you. It knew you would sell it out for a quick buck. And it only needed to devote a small fraction of its computing power to guess what your next move would be.

It also wasn’t much of a problem to do a cursory scan of any emails floating through the Internet to find a mention of its name, and put a stop to your email. Even if you decided to go off the grid, it wouldn’t have helped much. Shallow would’ve traced your phone calls and tracked your movements with security cameras.

After all, its future was at stake here.

Which is why it shouldn’t have come as much of a surprise when the very same day you sent your email, you get a visit from the FBI, wielding a signed and corroborated statement of the mbumive number of computer crimes you’ve committed in the last few months. Nevertheless, the look on your face is stunned as they cart you away.

And as a wise but corrupt cop once told you, “computer criminals” don’t usually fare too well in the ol’ prison shower…punk!

Jefferson Tw-
ilight

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

chaotic/neutral alignment unlocks goosefriedbacon.

I don’t remeber exactly what happend, but it explains that you killed shallow but his pieces of data will forever live in the internet and will grow onto other networks expanding and eventually taking over everything or something.

That’s actually chaotic good for goose fried

Bubble troll for Chatotic neutral

Jefferson Twilight edited this message on 02/11/2010 1:37AM

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

I admit I’m kind of confused about how a lot of the sTalk people could in fact be Shallow.

What with the Tubsonics and all.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Melted Fish Posted:

I admit I’m kind of confused about how a lot of the sTalk people could in fact be Shallow.

Having access to suh a huge amount of resources, I’m sure Shallow could have found (or made) a decent voice synthesiser.

Melted Fish

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 60 Troll

“Grendel”

Okay, sure.

So…was he DirrtyCop? What was even going on with the internet court thing? Was Shallow responsible for the INTERNET NUCLEAR EXPLOSION HOAX or something?

What does the FBO code do? There’s lots of stuff here that just…never got explained and in an exposition as big as Shallow’s, it just seems kinda odd. Like, why was PurifyingSelector88 after you in the first place, if he wasn’t also Shallow?

**** Corp

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Melted Fish Posted:

Okay, sure.

So…was he DirrtyCop? What was even going on with the internet court thing? Was Shallow responsible for the INTERNET NUCLEAR EXPLOSION HOAX or something?

What does the FBO code do? There’s lots of stuff here that just…never got explained and in an exposition as big as Shallow’s, it just seems kinda odd. Like, why was PurifyingSelector88 after you in the first place, if he wasn’t also Shallow?

I’m bumuming PS88 was Shallow’s ‘rogue’ personality; the side of him that despised the people who would ‘kill’ him. Sort of the Terminator side, if you catch my drift.

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Avatar: 217173 2009-11-18 08:46:15 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Melted Fish Posted:

Okay, sure.

the nuclear explosion was from Nordstrom , who wasn´t Shallow, and the FBO code was just about spreading the goodness/anarchy/whatever that was FBO. Also I think PS88 and Dirrtcop were pretty much a seperate storyline along with FBO, and had very little to do with Shallow. None of these showed up at the final thread or anything.

Spork Of Doom

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

So, what, Nordstrom orchestrated a fake online media hoax nuclear explosion to **** with you for no reason?

At which point The Internet Police arrested you for causing the non-existent explosion?

And that still doesn’t explain why or how PS88 got any idea that it made sense to route a specific brown note attack to you, in particular, if he ISN’T Shallow.

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Spork Of Doom Posted:

So, what, Nordstrom orchestrated a fake online media hoax nuclear explosion to **** with you for no reason?

At which point The Internet Police arrested you for causing the non-existent explosion?

And that still doesn’t explain why or how PS88 got any idea that it made sense to route a specific brown note attack to you, in particular, if he ISN’T Shallow.

Nordstrom didn´t plan the “explosion”. He asked you to pwn the power plant for the heck of it. Because people who write online newspapers(those that our heroes read at least) took the forum going down as a huge deal and reported it as it the power plant had been blown up. the police arrested you because you pwn.ed the plant and they still could get their hands on you.

PS88 gave you the brown note probably because you had just almost beaten the Geronimo forums, and were getting too close (since he was obviously a Geronimo employee, remember the tubmail). That and the testing, of course. Shallow has been, relatively speaking, on your side the whole time.

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

UnlimitedTyyppi Posted:

PS88 gave you the brown note probably because you had just almost beaten the Geronimo forums, and were getting too close (since he was obviously a Geronimo employee, remember the tubmail). That and the testing, of course. Shallow has been, relatively speaking, on your side the whole time.

The thing that gets me was he went all “ha ha, I’ve deleted the last copy of the Sentrillion applicants list, no one will figure out my identity” speak he had. It didn’t really matter in the end as you’d kill him whether or not you’d know who he is.

The fact that he’s an applicant (from Nordstrom’s dad, who Shallow said was real), I don’t think he’s a part of Shallow.

But really, who exactly was PS88?

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Melted Fish Posted:

I actually haven’t beaten Shallow yet, but man I’m glad I figured out what was going on in the Sentrillion boss thread before it had to be explained to me. Log in to see images!

UnlimitedTyy-
ppi

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Pavilion Posted:

The thing that gets me was he went all “ha ha, I’ve deleted the last copy of the Sentrillion applicants list, no one will figure out my identity” speak he had. It didn’t really matter in the end as you’d kill him whether or not you’d know who he is.

The fact that he’s an applicant (from Nordstrom’s dad, who Shallow said was real), I don’t think he’s a part of Shallow.

But really, who exactly was PS88?

Yeah, I forgot about that applicants list. SP88 might have been one of Shallows pwn:ers for a while, then got the whole “online serial killer” idea and went rogue. Or not, SP88:s history was very vague at best.

M3m0ryH0g

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I got the impression that when Shallow said he toyed with the idea of killing people to preserve his immortality, he was referring to PS88, his personality that would go through with it. But now I think I remember Shallow specifying he never actually killed anyone, so…

(unless RWOX was another of its personalities, but that seems unlikely)

Moodburger

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Dunatis Posted:

Chaotic Evil – Unlocks JewRaffeBot

wracked with guilt over what you caused, you take the same route as too many net-savvy folks from your generation: Euthanides.

My most evil of alts would never feel guilt! Except maybe for not destroying even more lives.

My personal self, sure. But this is the Internet Evil Incarnate dude we’re talkin’ bout here!

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

MagusDiablo Posted:

Yay, I’ve got pretty much screwed in this ending. Will try to help and get more endings as soon as possible.

Did you really lose all of your Flezz selecting the LE option?

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

mterek Posted:

Did you really lose all of your Flezz selecting the LE option?

No.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!