Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant INCIT suggestions

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

As a relatively new player who is just starting his INCIT career, I can’t really comment on how the game used to be compared to how it is now. All I can really say is that often times the game is in dire need of players, good or bad, otherwise games take way too long to play and generally out of the 5 minimum submissions, a low percentage are vote-worthy, which leads to mandatory dump-voting. Sure, some people post stupid ****, but at least the games continue unfettered. Nobody is really injured by bad sumissions, and adding rules just makes the game harder to play for the rest of us.

And sure, you can take a couple of Tempus****it’s ****ty wins and make an argument that all INCIT submissions are stupid and that’s why it’s failing, but I’ve seen many of his entries that are really funny and those ones are not indicative of all submissions at all. The main issue is a lack of players, not ****ty submissions. ****ty submissions can be ignored; lack of players means no games at all.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

INCIT-Bot 4000 Posted:

I have a hard time taking advice from someone who pretty much never plays INCIT. 16 wins? I have over 700 wins between my alts. I used to play INCIT a lot. I haven’t been around in a while and I see that everyone’s bored. The way to attract players to INCIT is to have a fun community. If you really care about INCIT, you should be playing too.

Another suggestion: have themed INCIT. Some users used to do this every now and then. Create a theme. Whoever wins in that theme, you get to pick the theme for the next round.

you totally don’t sound like a stupid ****ing moron! i totally respect everything you’re saying! you’re so cool because you play incit and win! Log in to see images! times a ****ing million

all incit submissions are terrible. seriously, everytime i go in to incit it’s morons spewing memes and your mom jokes, and if you point out how very special the users are, all subs become ‘MEGAZEROEXE’S MOM…’ etc. everyone who plays incit nowadays is a failed abortion in a computer chair.

if you win in today’s incit, you’re a winner among retards. you’re the special retard for 3 minutes. congratulations. incit has become where all the members who get rejected in flamebate go to cry to each other and pretend they’re funny, it’s pathetic. want real advice on what to do with incit? klan incit rooms, so you know you’re not playing with retards unless you’re in Log in to see images!. if i could play with others in my klan, who are all cool people, i’d gladly play it because it’d actually be funny and produce some OC instead of the bull**** you and everyone else spew on a day to day basis.

tl;dr but still pretty long: incit ****ing sucks because of the users that it has. everyone in incit is a reject from flamebate, and no veteran/decent member wants to play with you guys. this isn’t trying to troll or anything, this is srs bsns; incit sucks because of the people in it. Log in to see images! is a better sub then your average incit player makes. solution; make incit rooms for klan members only so you know who you’re playing with. unrealistic because of bandwidth and time required (most likely, i don’t really know), but the only viable solution.

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

spacekadt Posted:

I’m sorry, I’m having a really hard time accepting input on how to make the game better from someone that wins with these submissions:

http://forumwarz.com/incit/view/146400

http://forumwarz.com/incit/view/146397

http://forumwarz.com/incit/view/146391

If you want more people to actually care about the game and participate, I’d honestly suggest starting with better submissions. Posters like that are why I end up leaving INCIT instead of actually participating.

Do the rules have something to do with why people aren’t hanging out there? Sure. Is that the overwhelming reason? Not in my experience. The general consensus is that the people who play regularly don’t even care about the game. They submit **** entries like the ones I linked to… worse, the rest of the people in the room don’t even vote them down.

So my suggestion, if you care about the game and really want to make it better and see more people play, stop submitting dump entries and stop dump voting. (Which, incidentally, are also against the rules.)

Spacey hit the nail on the head here. OP is worse than Mercwithmouth imo.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Hobojim Posted:

And sure, you can take a couple of Tempus****it’s ****ty wins and make an argument that all INCIT submissions are stupid and that’s why it’s failing, but I’ve seen many of his entries that are really funny and those ones are not indicative of all submissions at all. The main issue is a lack of players, not ****ty submissions. ****ty submissions can be ignored; lack of players means no games at all.

To be fair, I didn’t go through his history or anything like that. I went through the recent wins list when I joined the room tonight. Those were all within about 6 rounds of each other. Does it establish a long term pattern? No. Does it undermine what he was trying to say in the original post? Yeah, it kinda does.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

spacekadt Posted:

To be fair, I didn’t go through his history or anything like that. I went through the recent wins list when I joined the room tonight. Those were all within about 6 rounds of each other. Does it establish a long term pattern? No. Does it undermine what he was trying to say in the original post? Yeah, it kinda does.

At least he’s making suggestions on how to fix it rather then just giving up on it like everyone else. How is pointing out his ****ty entries fixing anything? At least he’s in there playing as opposed to like, no one playing.

Sorry Tempus, but they don’t let us have fun anymore. *shruggs*

Hobojim

Avatar: 225269 2010-12-18 04:46:40 -0500

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 69 Troll

Jokes are way over my head

I fail to see how a few ridiculous wins undermine the points he’s trying to make. He gave suggestions, and rather than respond, you just tried to point out how he’s not funny. As I said in my previous post, the main issue with INCIT is that there aren’t enough players. You’re going to get ****ty submissions regardless of rules, especially when it’s based around a game about pwning internet forums and generally being a douche. It’s uncontrollable, but like I said, bad submissions don’t ruin the game for everybody else. Not having enough players to actually have a round does. Rather than focus on him being a potentially ****ty poster, maybe we should be coming up with ways to make it more populated.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

duca Posted:

At least he’s making suggestions on how to fix it rather then just giving up on it like everyone else. How is pointing out his ****ty entries fixing anything? At least he’s in there playing as opposed to like, no one playing.

the reason nobody’s playing is because a select few enjoy it; mostly new players/unlikeable’s Log in to see images! incit could be a great game, it’s just that the userbase sucks. maybe INCIT users aren’t a total waste of flesh; it’s just that they know the only way to win INCIT anymore is to be unfunny and unoriginal.

if somehow we got all the good decent active flamebate users in INCIT, people would have a good time, because we’d still have idc to talk on and and we could play a decent game for lulz Log in to see images!

Tempus****it

[The Pink Smoke Ring]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

duca Posted:

sigh… This is exactly my point. Thanks for the support (and also Hobojim).

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Yeah, the fact that INCIT’s community up and died all of a sudden keeps the people who do want to play away. INCIT was my main source of fun on FZ since I started playing, but these days I have less chances to play, and when I do, there’s never more than 3 people. Hell, a few days ago I was the only one on, and just a few months ago I never would have imagined that happening. When I first played, at least there were always at least 3 or 4 people sitting there AFK all the time so it looked like there were players, and new people coming in didn’t give up and leave immediately.

Hell, maybe another INCIT contest would help.

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

iostiogic Posted:

It’s IDC with a cool game attached to it.

iostiogic Posted:

a cool game attached

iostiogic Posted:

cool game

No. INCIT is not that great, and it’s because there’s a lot of unfunny people playing it.

I have a few nice wins, but other than that, it’s just memorizing memes.

Someone posts something original and great, then it loses to some moron who can’t tell the difference between ‘There, They’re and Their.’

Log in to see images! – To improve INCIT, there needs to be funnier (creative/original/intelligent) people who play it.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

I’ve liked/played INCIT since joining FW, and honestly it hasn’t gotten any better or worse since I’ve been here. For all the complaining about it, it’s just the same that it’s always been. The arguments currently being made sound a lot like what I was saying a year ago, and it hasn’t hurt anyone that those suggestions weren’t listened to then. INCIT has new, better pictures now, but most of the players are still wasting them by posting “WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW” as submissions, and the worst part is that other players actually vote for them.

Everyone who blames INCIT sucking on the people playing are exactly right. Ultimately, we’re just all painfully unfunny.

NeoVid

Avatar: 174653 Fri May 22 01:54:45 -0400 2009

[WeChall]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Also, it seemed like INCIT was much less horrible when it had an active moderator.

Adaptus

[Insert Klan Name H-
ere
]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

megazeroexe Posted:

the reason nobody’s playing is because a select few enjoy it; mostly new players/unlikeable’s Log in to see images! incit could be a great game, it’s just that the userbase sucks. maybe INCIT users aren’t a total waste of flesh; it’s just that they know the only way to win INCIT anymore is to be unfunny and unoriginal.

if somehow we got all the good decent active flamebate users in INCIT, people would have a good time, because we’d still have idc to talk on and and we could play a decent game for lulz Log in to see images!

this is why i play it i’m a new player

Chuck Diesel

Avatar: 220714 2022-12-08 14:16:09 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

sperm

Honestly, Just let Aldo be the mod for INCIT.

I think he’d do good there. He likes to ban for the littlest things,

So all the dumpvoters and dumpsubbers would be gone.

I hate to say this, but Aldo wouldn’t suck so much male reproductive organ if he made INCIT better.

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

Chuck Diesel Posted:

I hate to say this, but Aldo wouldn’t suck so much male reproductive organ if he made INCIT better.

Agreed.

iostiogic

Avatar: 217288 2010-01-07 16:23:48 -0500

Level 33 Emo Kid

“Zorba the Bleak”

Chuck Diesel Posted:

Sounds good.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

Is it possible that INCIT is dead because we’ve all gotten bored of it?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!