Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sticky System.out.println("UNBAN TUBS ALREADY fabulous personS");

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

That’s as much java knowledge as I have but I think it gets the point across.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Johnald The -
Robot

Avatar: 211354 2011-08-21 16:08:15 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Permanoob

JUST ANOTHER BRAINFREEZE REJECT

10 PRINT “UNBAN TUBS ALREADY fabulous personS”

20 GOTO 10

OrsonScottCa-
rd

Avatar: 104768 2015-08-05 14:57:49 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Why do I keep coming back here

#include <iostream>

int main()

{

while (Tubs_ban==1)

{

std::cout << “Unban Tubs\n”;

}

}

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

OrsonScottCard Posted:

#include <iostream>

int main()

{

while (Tubs_ban==1)

{

std::cout << “Unban Tubs\n”;

}

}

You forgot to both declare and initialize the variable “Tubs_ban”.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Server Error in ’/’ Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]

Acg.Consumer.Web.Payment.VerifyMember.ValidatePaymentRequest() +1359

Acg.Consumer.Web.Payment.VerifyMember.Continuebumon_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +81

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Linkbumon.OnClick(EventArgs e) +90

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Linkbumon.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +76

System.Web.UI.WebControls.Linkbumon.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11

System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +177

System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746

Can’t find the article you’re looking for? Why not create an article called ‘Server Error in ’/’ Application. Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details System.NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Source Error An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below. Stack Trace [NullReferenceException Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] Acg.Consumer.Web.Payment.VerifyMember.ValidatePaymentRequest() +1359 Acg.Consumer.Web.Payment.VerifyMember.Continuebumon_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +81 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Linkbumon.OnClick(EventArgs e) +90 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Linkbumon.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +76 System.Web.UI.WebControls.Linkbumon.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +7 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +11 System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +177 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1746’?

hi my names bonny parkuh this heahs clyde barow… we break webs

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Lord Boxtop Posted:

You forgot to both declare and initialize the variable “Tubs_ban”.

First time I wrote in C since 2003. Cut me some slack.

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

That was C++, dude. srsly.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

OrsonScottCa-
rd

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

Lord Boxtop Posted:

That was C++, dude. srsly.

Intended to include C and C++ implied, and C# also.

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

CLog in to see images!>UNBAN [TUBSWEETIE]

am i doin it rite?

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

CLog in to see images!>UNBAN [TUBSWEETIE]

am i doin it rite?

no because fwz filtered :­\ to Log in to see images! so you really didn’t sorry man better luck next time

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!