Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Can't equip items?

Nichael Bluth

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

I just bought Valentine’s Card from Mom and I am an Emo Kid but I can’t equip it. Is it because I haven’t purchased episode 3 yet? Thanks!

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Yes.

Unless you start the game (or change clbumes into) with that type of item, You need to gain access to a store that sells items of that type before you can equip them.

Emo Kids do not gain access to accessories until episode 3, not unlike Camwhores getting Lingerie in episode 2 or anybody getting books or surgical procedures until midway through episode 2.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

dobnits Posted:

Yes.

Unless you start the game (or change clbumes into) with that type of item, You need to gain access to a store that sells items of that type before you can equip them.

Emo Kids do not gain access to accessories until episode 3, not unlike Camwhores getting Lingerie in episode 2 or anybody getting books or surgical procedures until midway through episode 2.

Wait wut?

Anyone can buy a book from Kyoubai and then equip it. Even someone who hasn’t played past the tutorial.

The same should apply to these items. OP, if you don’t have an accessories slot, bug report it.

Nichael Bluth

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Okay thanks guys, I will report it because I have 2 books and I can equip both of them so that was why I don’t know what the reason was.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!