Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Burn More Churches?!

sdgrbbum09

Avatar: 165234 2015-08-12 01:30:51 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 69 Troll

I AM A BOVINE bum BAR

JoeTrippy Posted:

It is not to my surprise that you heathens are up to such despicable and depraved behavior. You hooligans should be ashamed of yourself and your behavior.

Thank you and good day, for I am off to my study to smoke a cigar and drink a nice glbum of Scotch while reading Deadeye male reproductive organ by Kurt Vonnegut and listening to the composition für elise by the artful composer Ludwig Van Beethoven.

While I do enjoy a fine cigar on occasion, I much prefer brandy to scotch, and Gravity’s Rainbow by Pynchon to Vonnegut. Beethoven is fine, but his piano sonatas showcase his true ability as a Romantic in the age of Clbumicism. On the other hand, one cannot underappreciate the fine works of earlier masters such as Claudio Monteverdi and Antonio Vivaldi. It is but a matter of taste…some simply have more than others.

UnknownFuzzy

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

JoeTrippy Posted:

It is not to my surprise that you heathens are up to such despicable and depraved behavior. You hooligans should be ashamed of yourself and your behavior.

Thank you and good day, for I am off to my study to smoke a cigar and drink a nice glbum of Scotch while reading Deadeye male reproductive organ by Kurt Vonnegut and listening to the composition für elise by the artful composer Ludwig Van Beethoven.

Zomg yoo are ruinig my TRVE KVLT btw who is furry elise? threadLog in to see images! UnknownFuzzy edited this message on 02/06/2010 10:28PM

Oberkommando Nationalsozialistische!! Crew #0 <ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ₍₆₉₎>

UnknownFuzzy

Level 23 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Tr00 kvlt!!!!!11111Log in to see images!

Oberkommando Nationalsozialistische!! Crew #0 <ᴬᴰᴹᴵᴺ₍₆₉₎>

Lycanthroat_

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

UnknownFuzzy Posted:

Tr00 kvlt!!!!!11111Log in to see images!

Trick Questi-
on

Avatar: 3180 Fri Oct 24 19:07:50 -0400 2008

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

god isn’t real

youre posting is enough evidence of that

deMonSPaWN

Avatar: 43152 2010-02-03 13:32:04 -0500

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

BUILD MORE FARMS

S . A . T . O . R

A . R . E . P . O

T . E . N . E . T

O . P . E . R . A

R . O . T . A . S

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!