Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Reverting iRAWR's ban: Redux

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I think a categorical pardon would bring in a lot of $

Fie edited this message on 02/03/2010 10:20AM

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Fie Posted:

I think a categorical pardon would bring in a lot of xbox games

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

hi i’m irwar, i want to appeal my illegal multi ban with my new illegal multi.

Anansi

[Arsenal of Ninjacr-
acy
]

Level 69 Troll

Resident Psychoanalyst

Sergeant Cid Posted:

Hmm, yeah, FalconFour took it to a whole new level. You could always presume that iRAWR and SEMC and Fingerz were doing it just ‘4 teh lulz’, but with F4, he seemed to be a legitimate type of crazy.

Have you seen his blog? Hahahaha

About iRAWR…

Posting with an illegal alt to request being unbanned was not the best idea. However, openly admitting it was both funny and well played. I say give him one last chance. Let him know this is the last chance, so there will be no confusion if he messes up again.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

i say unban him and give some others another chance to! This place will never survive without all the decent posters again :/

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Anansi Posted:

I say give him one last chance. Let him know this is the last chance, so there will be no confusion if he messes up again.

p sure this was done already, a long time ago.

Meaning he screwed it up AGAIN.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Anansi Posted:

Have you seen his blog? Hahahaha

No, I actually haven’t. Falcon Four doesn’t really interest me enough to care one way or the other.

MC Banhammer Posted:

p sure this was done already, a long time ago.

Meaning he screwed it up AGAIN.

According to Mod Notes, that’s pretty much what happened over a year ago. Since then, he’s regularly made illegal alts.

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

you’ve actually found someone who likes to use your site, i’d let him back Log in to see images!

but really, he seems sincere this time if he took the effort to write that whole post. can’t say i know the guy, but if you let him back this time, and if he does anything even borderline bannable, he’s gone forever and i doubt anyone will **** about it at all.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

i doubt anyone will **** about it at all.

You’re new to this site, aren’t you?

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

MC Banhammer Posted:

You’re new to this site, aren’t you?

the last topic about him was 9 months ago and in all the time i’ve been here, i’ve never heard his name once

so can’t really see why anyone would **** about it except to annoy the mods Log in to see images!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Hey guys, I was just wondering how thick the ice iRAWR standing on is, because I honestly doubt ET would ever let him back in after iRAWR made 10 billion of illegal alts.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

megazeroexe Posted:

you’ve actually found someone who likes to use your site, i’d let him back Log in to see images!

but really, he seems sincere this time if he took the effort to write that whole post. can’t say i know the guy, but if you let him back this time, and if he does anything even borderline bannable, he’s gone forever and i doubt anyone will **** about it at all.

This is what actually happened last time. He was on his ‘last chance’, and still broke site rules. The only way this situation will change is if ET decides that a year long ban was sufficient… and technically, it’s never been more than about 3-4 weeks since he’s made hundreds of illegal alts in the past year. If he hadn’t made those illegal alts, he’d have a much better chance of convincing ET.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

the last topic about him was 9 months ago and in all the time i’ve been here, i’ve never heard his name once

You missed my point.

People on this site will complain about anything. And everything.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Not just that, but ‘crusades’ get forgotten easily.

megazeroexe

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

Sergeant Cid Posted:

This is what actually happened last time. He was on his ‘last chance’, and still broke site rules. The only way this situation will change is if ET decides that a year long ban was sufficient… and technically, it’s never been more than about 3-4 weeks since he’s made hundreds of illegal alts in the past year. If he hadn’t made those illegal alts, he’d have a much better chance of convincing ET.

let him back to the site if you go through the character records, find every account he’s ever made, and make him pay for each one as an alt on his new account and ban the old ones Log in to see images!

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

As someone who has been permabanned twice, I can say that this is the worst/laziest appeal ever. Vote no.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

IIRC, the proposition of a ‘fine’ has been broached before, and ET wasn’t that interested in the money. And since iRAWR’s made about 200+ illegal alts, that’s about 9000 BP, or around $600 cash.

I’d guess that would be overpriced for iRAWR, and woefully underpriced for ET.

MC Banhammer

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

megazeroexe Posted:

let him back to the site if you go through the character records, find every account he’s ever made, and make him pay for each one as an alt on his new account and ban the old ones Log in to see images!

You are arguing so vociferously on his behalf, I’m beginning to suspect you’re an illegal irawr alt as well.

Why is this thread even still going? Log in to see images!

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Some positives from letting him back even for a little while, for a small while mods and ET can concentrate on real work other than banning iRAWR.

Also it would be fairly funny to see what happens Log in to see images!

megazeroexe Posted:

i’ve never heard his name once

Hello new Forumzwarrior! This is the authoritative post about iRawr:

~IRAWR~: he actualy wasnt a compareably horrible poster BUT i think its lik e a mercw/mouth thing he ****es off idc? every1 hated the **** outta the kid & decided 2 hellban him. sooo 1 night we all pretend we couldnt see his posts and he FREAKED THE **** OUT and spamed game discussions w/a million threads & was baned…BUT he was only permad cuz he then started comming back with tons of illegal alts

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!