Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Debate Reverting iRAWR's ban: Redux

CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CC

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Hi. This is probably obviously an irawr illegal alt. I come here to make this thread.

BASICALLY I wish to return, mainly to play the game (the plot slightly interests me), but also to post in Flamebait.

This is a little off-topic, but when I originally posted I was a monstrous homogay and I was practically the essence of unfunny. However I think I’ve gotten a whole lot better and would like to see if I’m capable of being at least slightly liked on an internet forum (p much my goal in life Log in to see images!).

Anyway back to the main point: Unbanning me? Yes? No?

Last I talked to ET about it he was pretty adamant against it, but maybe it’s been long enough for him to consider placing me on an extremely thin ice probation, aka one tiny **** up and I’m out again. I really wouldn’t mind, as I don’t intend on breaking the rules (posting fine upstanding member of society or goatse in GD isn’t funny anymore, and I honestly do want to stick around this time).

Several players have actually wanted me back, as seen in this thread http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/28461

The OP was fake, I never offered 99 dollars to be unbanned. The other posts should be considered, though. A lot of the posts were either “unban irawr” or “i mildly support unbanning him as he seems to be getting slightly better”; at least, that’s how I interpreted things. If I misunderstood them please tell me so and also call me a fabulous person as I would deserve it.

That’s about it. I leave it up to the community to hypothetically discuss and for the mods to decide.

God I hope I don’t sound like FalconFour.

Mod Edit: Obviously banned for an illegal Alt… however, I’ll leave this thread open for discussion. You’ve been given your opportunity to speak your mind and state your case. I’d advise you not to break any more rules while it’s being debated. That really won’t help your cause. I’ll make sure ET is aware of this petition of yours, and recommend you send one in through the normal channels as well.

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC was banned for this post by Sergeant Cid

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

1. Making a illegal alt to do this is just lol

2. You’ve been put back on thin-ice before, and you broke it.(Though, I’ve broke thin ice a few times)

3. sup dude.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

I’ve been chatting to the guy in IDC, and he seems pretty sincere to me (well, as sincere as I can tell through the medium of text). Leaving aside the fact that he used an alt to bring this up, we might as well have the discussion while we’re all here. Thin-ice probation seems fair to me. Log in to see images!

CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CC

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

1. Making a illegal alt to do this is just lol

2. You’ve been put back on thin-ice before, and you broke it.(Though, I’ve broke thin ice a few times)

3. sup dude.

Yes but I mean putting me on super thin ice. Which totally means something different Log in to see images!.

No but seriously I am willing to abide by all the rules and put effort into my posts if ET decides to let me back in.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

In before this thread is moved to Closet of Shame and iRAWR is banned.

Also, I think it’s kinda sad that you have to go back 9 months to find a thread about unbanning you.

CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CCCCCCCCCCCC-
CC

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Ricket Posted:

In before this thread is moved to Closet of Shame and iRAWR is banned.

Also, I think it’s kinda sad that you have to go back 9 months to find a thread about unbanning you.

it is pretty pathetic Log in to see images! I just needed something, anything, to support my case

anyway it is midnight for me. I am going to sleep. inb4 ban Log in to see images! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC edited this message on 02/03/2010 7:20AM

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Anybody who gives enough of a **** to make a post like this asking to be allowed back can’t be anything less than sincere. The illegal alt isn’t going to do much to help your case, though.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I say let him in.

male reproductive organFACEPANTS

Avatar: 60174 2010-06-14 22:20:22 -0400

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 65 Troll

REDNECK fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person WHORE

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

I say let him in.

Personally I think if your going to unban iRAWR then FalconFour deserves a second shot too. He never cheated or made any illegal alts.

His only infarction was being a douche. I find it hypocritical to ban one or two guys for fabulous personry but leave the hordes of WeChall untouched.

Also unban Fingerz and SEMC because they are ****ing awesome and this game has been too boring lately.

DICKFACEPANTS edited this message on 02/03/2010 8:11AM

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Ok, let me rephrase that: As far as I’m concerned, let everyone back in.

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

except Failgreat timesFour

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

Hmm, yeah, FalconFour took it to a whole new level. You could always presume that iRAWR and SEMC and Fingerz were doing it just ‘4 teh lulz’, but with F4, he seemed to be a legitimate type of crazy.

In any event, iRAWR, you’ve had your say, and I won’t move this to CoS ‘just because’. I don’t see any reason to avoid public discussion, but I strongly advise not breaking any more rules, since that wont help your case. Submit a request via the normal channels as well. Don’t get your hopes up, though.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

IIRC, the illegal alts issue was the #1 reason irawr was permabanned. Despite anything the OP says, he did it again.

When he could have argued his case to ET and the mods without creating yet ANOTHER illegal alt.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

IIRC, the illegal alts issue was the #1 reason irawr was permabanned. Despite anything the OP says, he did it again.

When he could have argued his case to ET and the mods without creating yet ANOTHER illegal alt.

I think he just wanted to bring his request to the public eye because he felt that some people here would express themselves in support of his plea. I don’t really think that it’s really an issue that he did this via illegal alt. It’s not like he was hiding it or anything.

Physics

Avatar: 83756 2009-10-01 09:57:31 -0400

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 69 Hacker

Making laws and snuggling dark matter.

@iRAWR: next time contact ET via Xbox Live Log in to see images!

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

I think he just wanted to bring his request to the public eye because he felt that some people here would express themselves in support of his plea. I don’t really think that it’s really an issue that he did this via illegal alt. It’s not like he was hiding it or anything.

If that were true he wouldn’t have idled in IDC for the past few days.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

IIRC, iRAWR has the ability to contact a few people who are active FWZ members. If he wanted it brought ‘into the public eye’, he could have asked them to repost an ‘open letter’ for him.

It would have helped his case if he had avoided making another illegal alt. Ultimately, it’s going to be up to ET. And I will say this: ET has not been in the mood lately to forgive Illegal Alt violations.

Like I said, don’t get your hopes up. You need to be realistic about his opinion on this matter.

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

yeah unban him, it’s been long enough.

same goes for SEMC, fingerz, even F4 (though i can’t vouch for the latter’s ‘not-being-a-complete-tardface’ ability Log in to see images!

I agree with the op

lol: Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!