Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho OK what the **** happened to my contest

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

I thought it was pretty much obvious as soon as this contest was over Hobart would post “I ain’t payin’ fo’ ****!”

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

spacekadt Posted:

I find it hilarious, honestly… I’m just not going to let it happen Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac Posted:

Why can’t we have any sort of creative fun anymore?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I think everyone noticed that the “male reproductive organ” phrase was in your OP. Log in to see images!

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

spacekadt Posted:

I find it hilarious, honestly… I’m just not going to let it happen Log in to see images!

Johnny Mac Posted:

Why can’t we have any sort of creative fun anymore?

Come on… you mean this thread hasn’t been a little fun of its own?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

To be perfectly honest, the thought of toxxing my toxx contest had, of course, crossed my mind. However, it was not set in stone that this was what I was going to do. It largely depended on the turnout/quality of bs contests and how entertained by it I was. Believe it or not, I had every intention of paying if a worthy enrty was made.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

scully Posted:

I think everyone noticed that the “male reproductive organ” phrase was in your OP. Log in to see images!

This wasn’t intentional, I think I made it up when I made the “prevent ghax from getting an epeen” contest back in the day. I didn’t mean it to be a clue that I was going to toxx as well.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Anyway, TUBSWEETIE has my 100 bp that I loaned him to pay for ep 3 so tubs whenever you want to send those BP to space so this can happen I’d appreciate it.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Protip: Never lend money to a drunkard. He’ll always use it to buy alcohol, and you’ll never see it again.

Oh, and hey, just noticed your previous post was about tubs. Pure coincidence, I was just espousing truths itt

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

The Ghost of Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Anyway, TUBSWEETIE has my 100 bp that I loaned him to pay for ep 3 so tubs whenever you want to send those BP to space so this can happen I’d appreciate it.

Sounds perfectly reasonable to me. Holding BP by prox is a precedent, as well. When I ran my contest that challenged Wild****/SEMC to not post for a week, I had to give over the BP to a Mod (MCB iirc). Which ended up being a good thing, because there was a debate over the final results of that contest.

As far as a precedent for your contest, I think there is one as well. Tubs had his ‘Banning Roulette’ contest, which had a somewhat similar theme, using the threat of banning as a critical element of the contest.

This could be a very, very interesting contest, actually, especially with the influx of new players…

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Sergeant Cid Posted:

especially with the influx of new players…

There’s an influx of new players?

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

This would have been so good

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!