Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Tenth caller wins 10BP!

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

This contest is for a total of 100 BP!!1 Here’s how it works. Call me on Skype: StupidMonkeyMan (texts will not be accepted)

First ten callers receive 10BP!

One winner per account please. This means if JB called in as JB and won, he would not be able to try and win more BP using another alt.

When you call, I will ask you for your FW name. Winners will be posted here. Mods, please check winners to make sure there are no alts. Those found not following the game rules will be disqualified and their winnings forfeited. Winners will receive BP once all ten slots are filled and winners have been verified by a Mod.

There will be more contests similar to this in the future with more even more BP. So if you miss out on this one you will always have a chance to win in the future!

Winners:

1. valka

2. irwar – I’m guessing irawr?

3. matchai

4. samusaran2311

Please give your username somewhere. I can’t give you BP if I can’t figure out who you are. If you don’t wish to post it here, at least give it to a mod and reference this thread.

Contest ends in two days.

SuperMonkeyMan edited this message on 02/04/2010 6:52PM

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

CONTEST CLOSED.

SuperMonkeyMan edited this message on 02/05/2010 12:37AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!