Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Need some help..

GangstaDarky

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 23 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

I need some help, I’m a bit new here.

Like when Episode 2 launched, I played and finished it. Halfway through waiting for # 3 I got really bored and came back to Forumwarz and used some left over brownie points to buy the Ultimate Riches thing. I didn’t really read the rest of it, and later realized I couldn’t use Kyoubai or whatever and I didn’t like it.

Taking it off screwed me over anyway, and now I don’t have anything Log in to see images!

I pretty much forgot how to earn Flezz in the game besides missions (or is that the only way how?)

Doing episode 3 would work but I don’t have any items so my character is really weak, so I can’t do much :S

How are some ways someone can earn Flezz? I feel sorta stuck, it was a stupid mistake but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

The main earner is just to pwn forums – gets you deliveries (and that’s better money than ever now).

Or you can grind for moars and sell them (more time consuming but well worth it if you can get good ones). For that you just need to make enough flezz to buy a Web Spider (I’m bumuming that gets taken along with the rest of your stuff when you Uncheat)

Then there’s the jobs from the job board for some bonus cash… not a lot, but some.

man-man edited this message on 02/01/2010 11:50AM

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Pwn forums and get your deliveries the next day. If you still have forums you haven’t deployed the codes to, you can do that too.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Start grinding and take jobs from Herschel. Depends on what you want actually. For playing Episode 3, you should first level up and get some decent equipment from Kyoubai.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!