Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Smile fine upstanding member of society? fine upstanding member of society !

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/01/2010 11:43AM     | #

ur not fine upstanding member of society

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 12:44PM     | #

HE SAYS MII MII fabulous personS, NOT fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 12:56PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 2:58PM     | #

Hey fabulous persons,

My name is fine upstanding member of society, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, very special, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid bum pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any woman's genitals? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all fabulous persons who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 5:25PM     | #

That was a pathetic cash copypasta, anon. Kill yourself kthxbai.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 5:40PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Hey fabulous persons,

My name is fine upstanding member of society, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, very special, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid bum pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any woman's genitals? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all fabulous persons who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 5:42PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 5:43PM     | #

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society,

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society, fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society, fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society, fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society? fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society, fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society.

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society, fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society “fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society”? fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society, fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society (fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society, fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society). fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society. fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 6:09PM     | #

HE SAYS MII MII NOT fine upstanding member of society YOU fabulous personS JESUS **** YOU’RE STUPID

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 6:15PM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 6:17PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

HE SAYS MII MII NOT fine upstanding member of society YOU fabulous personS JESUS **** YOU’RE STUPID

hello you must be new here

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 6:17PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

hello you must be new here

MY POINT STILL STANDS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT INSIDE JOKE I’M NOT GETTING.

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/02/2010 6:20PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

MY POINT STILL STANDS, REGARDLESS OF WHAT INSIDE JOKE I’M NOT GETTING.

fine upstanding member of society is a membr her

u shuld luk moar

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/03/2010 11:15AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/03/2010 1:02PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

fine upstanding member of society is a membr her

u shuld luk moar

THE DUDE FROM MUPPETS STILL ONLY SAYS MII, **** OFF, fine upstanding member of society fabulous personS

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/03/2010 1:12PM     | #

Petition to get fine upstanding member of society to make a new character named Mii (or Meep or whatever) starts now. Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/03/2010 5:35PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

THE DUDE FROM MUPPETS STILL ONLY SAYS MII, **** OFF, fine upstanding member of society fabulous personS

you’re literally the worst poster in anonymous and that’s saying something

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/03/2010 5:40PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Petition to get fine upstanding member of society to make a new character named Mii (or Meep or whatever) starts now. Log in to see images!

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/03/2010 5:57PM     | #

Beaker

Anonymous
Anonymous
02/03/2010 6:00PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!