Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay Why would I even want stronger attacks?

iseePirate

Avatar: 52936 Sat Dec 13 22:27:28 -0500 2008

[Robot Revolutionar-
y Force
]

Level 69 Camwhore

UNQUESTIONED LEADER OF ALL HUMANS

I mean, my “hand bra” and “post fetish pics” attacks do more (combined) damage than “post vagoo”, and for less sexiness.

Also I don’t have to wait for those to recharge nearly as long.

I can just drop those dumb attacks for more power, and lolol I’m even stronger.

It’s like you guys WANT me to press 12121212.

Lady_Gaga

Avatar: 93840 2010-02-07 01:11:33 -0500

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’ve been pressing 12121212 anyways. sometimes 3, which is Summon Cheer squad.

iseePirate

[Robot Revolutionar-
y Force
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Healing is for babies.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Well I’m pretty sure all of us enjoy taking 5 times longer to pwn a thread.

iseePirate

[Robot Revolutionar-
y Force
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Maybe if you have crappy offense.

If I started using stronger attacks, I’d either need to spend points in sexiness (Taking away from attack), or buy consumables (Resulting in less turns to attack). I’m not going to do the math, I’ll leave that to the nerds. But I’m pretty sure if I stick with lower level attacks, I’ll win faster.

Also, my mushy brain can’t do much more than 121212.

Duncecap

[The Airship]

Level 44 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

If the forum defence is high, then weaker attacks, (such as flipr), might do 56 or so damage, while the stronger attacks, (such as reveal pbumword), do about 892.

(Estimates TOTALLY not based on weighted averaging with mathematica like some kind of math uber-nerd *shifty eyes*)

I’m pwning mid-40’s forums right now, (At the time of posting, level 38), (Gilded pocket, battlethreadz lamebait, salle de bain du vin, ruin-a-wish), and I’m finding that the high power attacks are, in fact, necessary.

edit: Also, with the new equipment, I never have to worry abut running out of processing power . . . 1070 (edit: er, oops. Switched the 7 and a 0 there), total. Isn’t that the same with other clbumes, or do hackers just have a lot more equips?

Duncecap edited this message on 01/31/2010 9:42PM

iseePirate

[Robot Revolutionar-
y Force
]

Level 69 Camwhore

So you’re saying that on the same forum, flipr does less than its minimum damage (90), while Reveal Pbumword does more than the maximum (400).

I’m bad at math, but I’m pretty sure that’s impossible.

I should stay away from proportions and stick to 1212.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Easy answer: one shotting a thread = less moves per forum = more fans = more deliveries at rollover and more lemons for dom

you keep doing it your way, though, you’re bringing the average down so the rest of us can dom better Log in to see images!

iseePirate

[Robot Revolutionar-
y Force
]

Level 69 Camwhore

But I one shot most threads. The ones I don’t is because I’m an idiot and pick a resistant forum.

Even when I don’t one shot, I still get a ton of lemons.

iseePirate edited this message on 01/31/2010 9:37PM

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

iseePirate Posted:

So you’re saying that on the same forum, flipr does less than its minimum damage (90), while Reveal Pbumword does more than the maximum (400).

I’m bad at math, but I’m pretty sure that’s impossible.

I should stay away from proportions and stick to 1212.

sensitivities

I know some people find it hard to look in that magic book of sensitivities but they do exist

Duncecap

[The Airship]

Level 44 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Both are modified by your and the forums attack and defence.

I don’t see why that’s difficult to grasp, most attack and defence algorithms will result in such things.

Example: Simple soak.

A soak of 5, when hit with an attack of 6, will be hit for 1 damage. When hit with an attack of 10, will take 5.

I don’t know the algorithm here, but I do know the numbers that result.

edit: Sensitivities are also a possibility. But reveal pbumword and flipr are both aggressiveness, and I doubt that a number of forums would be more sensitive to pswd than flipr.

Duncecap edited this message on 01/31/2010 9:39PM

iseePirate

[Robot Revolutionar-
y Force
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Master_Troll Posted:

sensitivities

I know some people find it hard to look in that magic book of sensitivities but they do exist

Both Flipr and Reveal Pbumword are aggression. I checked before posting.

Fang Yuan

[Island of Avalon]

Level 64 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

Duncecap Posted:

If the forum defence is high, then weaker attacks, (such as flipr), might do 56 or so damage, while the stronger attacks, (such as reveal pbumword), do about 892.

(Estimates TOTALLY not based on weighted averaging with mathematica like some kind of math uber-nerd *shifty eyes*)

I’m pwning mid-40’s forums right now, (At the time of posting, level 38), (Gilded pocket, battlethreadz lamebait, salle de bain du vin, ruin-a-wish), and I’m finding that the high power attacks are, in fact, necessary.

edit: Also, with the new equipment, I never have to worry abut running out of processing power . . . 1700 total. Isn’t that the same with other clbumes, or do hackers just have a lot more equips?

We have a lot more equips because we depend on our hardware to boost our Processing Power. Other clbumes can use upgrade points to boost their secondary stats.

Duncecap

[The Airship]

Level 44 Hacker

“Backdoor Bob”

Ahhhh . . . . So I guess other clbumes would want more ego or more offence most of the time, rather than more [clbum power]. Makes sense.

I have no alts, I didn’t know.

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

What are your stats?

iseePirate

[Robot Revolutionar-
y Force
]

Level 69 Camwhore

2608 ego

997 sexiness

168 offense

102 defense

That’s all that matters.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I could argue that I don’t understand how you could be worried about running out of sexiness when using bigger attacks, I’m using the full range from both lines, have been pwning forums 3 and 4 levels higher than me and not needing consumables except the thing that prevents packet loss, but it just doesn’t tell you anything except that we have different equipment and builds.

Honestly, there are different ways to play through an episode and there are very different ways to play for flezz gathering, job boarding, fan gathering and dom.

If using Fetish and hand bra is good for you, go with it. I think a lot of players are happy to have attacks that aren’t in their main sensitivity. I find myself using Glitter FX, MySpace Angle and Post mammary glands (Or GTFO) on a lot of forums that are resistant to narcissism. Will I once I finish Ep 3? Probably not. I’ll have figured out which forums to avoid for dom and I’ll drop the text abuse line.

Additionally, the old 1-2-1-2 argument is misleading. Any online game is going to use clicks, your character is going to have favorite attacks or moves. Does anyone actually think that pushing 4 or 7 instead of 2 is wildly diverse and exciting? It is a matter of whether the game is interesting or rewarding enough that you want to click any of the bumons.

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

scully Posted:

I could argue that I don’t understand how you could be worried about running out of sexiness when using bigger attacks, I’m using the full range from both lines, have been pwning forums 3 and 4 levels higher than me and not needing consumables except the thing that prevents packet loss, but it just doesn’t tell you anything except that we have different equipment and builds.

Honestly, there are different ways to play through an episode and there are very different ways to play for flezz gathering, job boarding, fan gathering and dom.

If using Fetish and hand bra is good for you, go with it. I think a lot of players are happy to have attacks that aren’t in their main sensitivity. I find myself using Glitter FX, MySpace Angle and Post mammary glands (Or GTFO) on a lot of forums that are resistant to narcissism. Will I once I finish Ep 3? Probably not. I’ll have figured out which forums to avoid for dom and I’ll drop the text abuse line.

Additionally, the old 1-2-1-2 argument is misleading. Any online game is going to use clicks, your character is going to have favorite attacks or moves. Does anyone actually think that pushing 4 or 7 instead of 2 is wildly diverse and exciting? It is a matter of whether the game is interesting or rewarding enough that you want to click any of the bumons.

Scully: The voice of reason in patently ridiculous threads.

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

drink more water.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!