Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poll What makes YOU emo?

The Serised

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Did something happen to you? Is it like you parents or something? I really want to know. Log in to see images!

Qebafhzn

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m not a girl, and I’m not a total jackbum, so I had to go Emo. Log in to see images!

This is how your dad will die:

Carolina_Cut-
ie

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

I Got Screwed By PooDiddy And LOVED it!

Qebafhzn Posted:

I’m not a girl, and I’m not a total jackbum, so I had to go Emo. Log in to see images!

ur name is so cool waht duz it mean?

“pet me!”

Qebafhzn

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Carolina_Cutie Posted:

ur name is so cool waht duz it mean?

It’s Russian for “Kills you in your sleep.”

This is how your dad will die:

Carolina_Cut-
ie

[Just Chicks]

Level 10 Camwhore

I Got Screwed By PooDiddy And LOVED it!

Qebafhzn Posted:

It’s Russian for “Kills you in your sleep.”

thats so deep! r u russian?

“pet me!”

stab my hear-
t because yo-
ure bored

Avatar: stab my heart because youre bored's Avatar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m emo because-I’m sensitive and because I’m ignored-turned away, made fun of. I write alot of poetry and many say it’s too dark for the likes of them, I hate the world and it hates me back-even though I’m friendly. I give people my trust and love and get it flung back into my face. So I don’t know you tell me. Other people call me emo so I guess that’s what I am. My family refers to me as “The broken child.” I don’t know if being a sixteen year old underweight athletic boy makes me broken but sure, why not?

bobbanana246

Level 8 Re-Re

you should post your poetry on an poetry site and maybe win stuff or be a famous poet Log in to see images!

I RULE U SEK

Rasta-Theclo-
wn

Level 31 Emo Kid

I waste brownie points on anything that moves

I think it all started a few years ago. I used to play Pokemon, you see. Yes, I admit it. There was this one kid I knew. He was a total retard, dumb as they come, but he was nice, and some sort of savant at Pokemon. Kid was pure, grade-A brilliant at that game. Totally obsessed as well. Best trainer ever, even though he could barely spell his own name. He had this one Pokemon, a Mudkip, that he could crush anyone with.

So anyways, Halloween comes. He decides he’s going to dress up as Ash… and this is in high school. Like I said, kid was obsessed. Anyways, this other guy with a V mask (you know, the Guy Fawkes one), goes up to him, and looks around to make sure nobody was watching. He didn’t notice me, apparently. “So,” he says to this poor kid, “I heard you like Mudkip.” “Mudkips!” the kid responds. “I love Mudkips!” “Oh, really? So would you ever **** a Mudkip, that is…” “Of course!” I wasn’t sure where the V-mask kid was going with this, until he reached into his backpack and pulled out a Mudkip plushie while saying “Well, I just so happen to have a Mudkips here, and…”

Next thing you know, the retard grabs the Mudkip plushie, pulls down his pants, starts making this weird sound, and begins humping the Mudkip. The V-mask guy stared in shock for a second, then disappeared into a restroom. A crowd formed as people sought the source of the noise, and about two minutes later the V-mask kid came out of the restroom, still snickering. Next thing you know, some cheerleader tried to grab the doll. The retard bit her. Yes, bit her. Then she started yelling, and the football players attacked the retard. The cops came, but they just stared in shock. So the principal hit the intruder alarm and sent us all back to clbum.

I never saw the V-mask kid again. Apparently his mother totally freaked out and sent him to live with his aunt and uncle in Bel-Air.

Anyways, seeing this all left me pretty scarred. I mean, the kid wasn’t right in the head, and screwing with him like that was just mean. It was on that day I lost all faith in humanity.

0/10

Mr_Smiles

Level 10 Permanoob

i dont bite... i just want a friend.

o, is joo tlakin baout johnny? he’$ realzy interestin. tehy won’t lets hym hav dollz any morr, an i’m nots lettin him has mines either.

i dont have many friends. do yu want 2 be my friend? i dont hurt my friends… often.

Meyow

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Qebafhzn Posted:

Yeah, that about sums it up. Oh, and I like to think I’m not mentally challenged, but then ya never know… Log in to see images!

EmoBot 5000

[Droogs]

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

What makes YOU emo?

Having emotions.

Only a downstat, personality problem: / He would say things like I love you and / Cry real tears.

-Gary Numan

http://badnewswade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I was born emo.

d35tiny

Level 12 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The fact that i have a meaningless life … All i do is go to work and play some stupid games Log in to see images!

And because i hate everyone around me …

Btw, nice story Rasta

I shall smite thee

Dracain

Level 17 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

‘Cus I am that way.

Dracain edited this message on 03/30/2008 5:03PM

motown-junkie

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Camwhores scare me. Trolls are funny but give me mbumive headaches sometimes.

And emo was the closest thing to morbid nihilist misanthrope. It works well.

Thou shalt not procreate.

No, seriously. Don’t. We don’t need anymore re-res, kthx.

EmoBot 5000

[Droogs]

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

And emo was the closest thing to morbid nihilist misanthrope. It works well.

Testify!

Only a downstat, personality problem: / He would say things like I love you and / Cry real tears.

-Gary Numan

http://badnewswade.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

FallenAngel

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I am emo because it goes with my outfit.

Black is the color of my existence. Red is the color of my blood.

Deplorable

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

People like Dante Kinkade are free to wander the streets, endangering children and baby animals everywhere Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!