Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Hell **** YOU ALL

n3k0m

Avatar: 177076 2010-10-28 21:45:32 -0400

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Incredible. I have created activity. Wow. YAY MEE

Muhammad I m-
hard Bruce -
Lee

Avatar: 191232 2010-07-05 15:36:38 -0400

[Gold Team]

Level 69 Troll

Sweet enough!

n3k0m Posted:

Incredible. I have created activity. Wow. YAY MEE

well dont! the more inactive this site is,the better.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Causing Activity

First published Wed May 22, 2002; substantive revision Tue May 26, 2009

This article considers several questions concerning causing activity and its ramifications.

First, what constitutes causing activity? It is clear enough that people cause activity when their lives end, but less clear what constitutes the ending of a person’s life.

Second, in what sense might causing activity or posthumous events harm us? To answer this question, we will need to know what it is for something to be in our interests.

Third, what is the case for and the case against the harm thesis, the claim that causing activity can harm the individual who causes activity, and the posthumous harm thesis, according to which events that occur after an individual causes activity can still harm that individual?

Fourth, how might we solve the timing puzzle? This puzzle is the problem of locating the time during which we incur harm for which causing activity and posthumous events are responsible.

A fifth controversy concerns whether all activity causings are misfortunes or only some. Of particular interest here is a dispute between Thomas Nagel, who says that causing activity is always an evil, since continued inactivity always makes good things accessible, and Bernard Williams, who argues that, while premature activity causing is a misfortune, it is a good thing that we are not immortal, since we cannot continue to be who we are now and remain meaningfully attached to inactivity forever.

A final controversy concerns whether or not the harmfulness of causing activity can be reduced. It may be that, by adjusting our conception of our well-being, and by altering our attitudes, we can reduce or eliminate the threat causing activity poses us. But there is a case to be made that such efforts backfire if taken to extremes.

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

[12:05] <Stumpy_Mike> you can be kind of a **** sometimes

[15:12] <funjeh> UR A SKANK Log in to see images!

That Reactio-
n Face Guy

Avatar: 223807 2009-12-29 01:30:17 -0500

Level 69 Troll

THIS IS MY CONFUSED FACE

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

But there is a case to be made that such efforts backfire if taken to extremes.

That Reactio-
n Face Guy

Level 69 Troll

THIS IS MY CONFUSED FACE

That Reactio-
n Face Guy

Level 69 Troll

THIS IS MY CONFUSED FACE

Lord Boxtop

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

n3k0m Posted:

I’M A FAT male reproductive organ MUNCHING male reproductive organSPERTING male reproductive organ MONGLING PIECE OF MOCK CONGLING FAT ****ING PIECE OF ****! I’M AN INBRED ****!

Fixed.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!