Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Butthurt Pandabrother topic rant

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

Pandabrother Posted:

Hello Forumwarz!

It’s certainly been the first ****ing time time since I posted another post with a big topic I make no ****ing sense. I have been online for quite some time (and who knew panda’s could use the internet!), just being a fabulous person. But today I’m here to talk about the band with the hit song “Fireflies”: Owl City nobody ****ing cares

Now, of course you know, Owl City nobody ****ing cares is a now popular techno-pop gay band that made their biggest hit so far on their hit song “Fireflies”, and has been on the Billboard for around a week due OVER A MONTH, SORRY I FORGOT THAT TIME EVENTUALLY CHANGES WHO KNEW to its most downloaded song online please help me I cannot type where am I.

But I’m not here to talk about their history, I’m here to ask: WHO LOVES ‘EM & WHO HATES ‘EM? OR WHO GIVES A ****? NO ONE? OH WELL

Why People Love ‘Em: Due to their catchy beats and neat sound, Owl City seems to be loved by everyone because their hit song seems to be like about the people Teenage girls like them, and teenage girls also like Twilight. It’s also present style wat and not always about being in love, but maybe by having faith on something, remebering good times, or maybe even fearing something that scares you…in a good way (like “Dental Care”) or generally being a fabulous person in every way possible. Teen chicks dig that ****.

To be honest, I did buy the whole album that contained their hit song. I first heard the song and it was very inspirational. Like I’m stuck in a dream. And it had this “feel-good” theme in it, bringing back good memories. The whole album is also good for trying to fall asleep at night. No wonder people like them. And no wonder nobody likes me!

Why People Hate ‘Em: However, sometimes having too much “feel-goodness” may ruin the album. In reality, the frontman (and creator of Owl City) Adam Young is a rather strange man. At his 20’s, he use to sleep at his parents place for sometime (according to some news sources). And he does act a bit…strange during live acts. Also, his hit song “Fireflies” was made into a music video later, which didn’t have much of a success. Like I said, too much “feel-goodness” may ruin the whole thing. total fabulous person

And so I ask you,FWZ, is this: SHOULD YOU BAN ME? BECAUSE I THINK YOU SHOULD.

(NOTE: Really though. Ban me.)

http://forumwarz.com/discussions/view/47768-owl-city-topic-rant exact copy.

so what do you guys think

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

you took something ****ing very special and made it worse and for that i salute you

now go die alone you ****ing piece of ****

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

I didn’t read his and I won’t read yours, because fabulous persons making fun of fabulous persons is redundant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!