Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho PREGNANT MAN!!!

finale

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

The hormone concern is actually a very good point- I wonder how that will work out.

technical-sq-
uid

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

finale Posted:

The hormone concern is actually a very good point- I wonder how that will work out.

Well, he quit taking them for two years before getting pregnant, so hopefully there won’t be any adverse affects on the kid.

evilhamster

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

NawtyFish Posted:

So, was “he” born as a man, or as a woman?

Because from what I gather from the original post, it’s more like “breastless lesbian pregnant”

Exactly. “It” is not a man. The title should be:

“Woman who had her breasts cut off and took some testosterone is now pregnant”

But that wouldn’t get ratings, would it?

TheAlbatross

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Someone was talking about this the other day and i was thinking, “What the hell? How could a man seriously support a fetus?” Then my friend and i looked it up on the oprah website (he was on there) and found out he had previously been a woman/still is a woman. So i wasnt impressed. Still wierd. Only possible.

Also heres a pic.

oDrew

Level 9 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I agree. The headlines make this sound MUCH stranger than it truly is.

“Man Pregnant?” Come on. I mean, it’s basically all true, except the “man” part. So, just…”Pregnant.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!