Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Anyone want some Ep3 Computers? BUY OUTS!

SoronTheBeast

Avatar: 159958 2010-01-24 16:32:03 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416772-gigabitz-supercomputer

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416771-gigabitz-supercomputer

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416770-gigabitz-supercomputer

man-man Posted:

200/50 = 4 times better than anything in Ep1

200/0 = infinity times better than anything in Ep2.

THESE COMPUTERS ARE INFINITELY BETTER THAN ANYTHING IN EP2!!!!!!!

man-man endorses these computers. Are you MAN enough to step up and buy them?

(Also, I’m all done using this Blow-Up Doll if anyone wants it.)

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

1. What are the reserves?

2. Did you beta test Episode III?

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

There's your 3 BPs. Now stop ****ing whining about THIRTEEN CENTS you pathetic no-lifer. - Fran

mterek Posted:

1. What are the reserves?

NO RESERVES!

Reserves are for people that hate other people.

mterek Posted:

2. Did you beta test Episode III?

Funny story. I helped make the forums in “Forumbuildr Elite Episode 3” (and came in 6th for best forum maker Log in to see images! We were all told we could Beta Test Ep3… but then I was not invited…. yeah….

I heard it *sniff* sucked anyway, so …. yeah… Log in to see images!

(be strong Soron… remember, you’re a beast, and beasts don’t cry… )

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

moar please!

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Well, those went pretty fast! I want to keep my prices low, but its hard if people keep buying up all of my inventory! Here are some more computers with buy outs!

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416906-gigabitz-supercomputer

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416912-gigabitz-supercomputer

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416920-gigabitz-supercomputer

:)

And 2 at our old price, get them while you can!

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416921-gigabitz-supercomputer

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416923-gigabitz-supercomputer

Here is one with a buy out that is TOO HIGH, but, remember NO RESERVES!

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416924-gigabitz-supercomputer

:o

OH NO! I forgot a 0 on this one! WOW, that’s cheep! Well, my mistake is YOUR benefit! I’m losing some real Log in to see images! on this one folks! Better get it in a hour, it will go FAST!

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/416922-gigabitz-supercomputer

SoronTheBeast edited this message on 01/24/2010 11:31AM

bumhurt

Avatar: 62986 Thu Jan 29 15:01:37 -0500 2009

[The British Gentle-
men Society
]

Level 69 Camwhore

Allo Guv'nah, 'ow 'bout a spot of tea!

Managed to snatch the missing 0 one, very much obliged. Will most certainly recommend you at our daily tea and crumpets at the mansion.

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

And one for 500K less:

http://www.forumwarz.com/auctions/show/418955-gigabitz-supercomputer

bumhurt Posted:

Managed to snatch the missing 0 one, very much obliged. Will most certainly recommend you at our daily tea and crumpets at the mansion.

No problem my good sir. And I do love tea and crumpets, with cream and jam, of course Log in to see images! SoronTheBeast edited this message on 01/24/2010 7:58PM

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

No one wants THE BEST COMPUTERS IN THE GAME!? Log in to see images!

Has supply finally met up with demand? What has capitalism come to! Log in to see images!

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

SoronTheBeast Posted:

No one wants THE BEST COMPUTERS IN THE GAME!? Log in to see images!

Has supply finally met up with demand? What has capitalism come to! Log in to see images!

No, it’s just that the people with the flezz to buy those computers are the ones who are likely to have bought Episode 3, and thus they don’t need the extra 150 ego as much as the people who don’t have Ep3, who are less likely to have the flezz necessary to purchase your computers.

Sarcasm Inc edited this message on 01/25/2010 8:41AM

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

No, it’s just that the people with the flezz to buy those computers are the ones who are likely to have bought Episode 3, and thus they don’t need the extra 150 ego as much as the people who don’t have Ep3, who are less likely to have the flezz necessary to purchase your computers.

When did you become Irony Inc.?

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Congratulations, you’ve now got an inventory of effectively worthless stock (as you can’t sell it without drastically dropping the price) and you can’t sell it at the Ppwn shop, as you’ll lose money. Also, people *with* Episode 3 aren’t going to want to spend the better part of  5 million flezz for an extra 150 ego. If they’re smart, they’ll be purchasing clbum specific items, and any hacker can get it cheaper from Probeware.

Welcome to retail hell, sunshine. Log in to see images!

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Your statement would make more sense if other clbumes in ep3 besides hackers could buy these computers in the store.

Since only hackers can buy these computers in the store, it does not.

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

swine Posted:

When did you become Irony Inc.?

I’m quite adept at multi tasking. And it’s Irony Ltd. Log in to see images!

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

SoronTheBeast Posted:

Your statement would make more sense if other clbumes in ep3 besides hackers could buy these computers in the store.

Since only hackers can buy these computers in the store, it does not.

Oh, people will want those computers eventually, but for the foreseeable future, they’ll be low priority for most people. And in the meantime, as more people get Ep3, you’ll have to drop your price quite a bit in the face of competition from other Hackers selling them.

SoronTheBeast

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

Oh, people will want those computers eventually, but for the foreseeable future, they’ll be low priority for most people. And in the meantime, as more people get Ep3, you’ll have to drop your price quite a bit in the face of competition from other Hackers selling them.

Well, I guess we will have to wait and see, but since I just got 4M   in deliveries today, I don’t think my computers are that expensive for an ep3’er. However, I’ll tell you what, if they don’t sell in 2 days 12 hours, you can laugh at me, and I promise to act Log in to see images!

(I’m really good at acting bumhurt Log in to see images!

Sarcasm Inc

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

To put another way, you’re trying to sell people things that are ‘nice to have’ not essential. Imagine trying to sell Ethiopians gourmet Filet Mignon They’re unlikely to have enough money to buy it, and if they did, they’d rather buy more nutritious, longer lasting food. It’s the same here. People with not much flezz are spending it on clbum specific items, that give them a lot more puncyh than the 150 ego your Gigabitz will. They’ll buy them eventually, but if you sell any, it will be to people who a) Aren’t hackers (there goes 1/5 of your total consumer base) b) have  4 million (not a large amount, but with all the spending that’s been going on, there won’t be as many people with lots of liquid bumets) and c)are willing to spend the better part of  5 million on something that delivers so little benefit. People were willing to spend obscene amounts for comparatively little benefit (a little more ego, +1 offence etc.) before episode 3, because they wanted the best build, and had the flezz to pay for it. Now, they’ve got to try and make their flezz go as far as possible, which means either buying middle-ranked items, or saving for the big stuff.

Thus, your market is those who aren’t hackers, have a lot of cash to burn and aren’t concerned about getting bang for their buck. Kind of limits your options somewhat, doesn’t it?

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I ought to start charging you for use of that quote… especially given the false representation that it’s an endorsement of your computers.

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

To put another way, you’re trying to sell people things that are ‘nice to have’ not essential. Imagine trying to sell Ethiopians gourmet Filet Mignon They’re unlikely to have enough money to buy it, and if they did, they’d rather buy more nutritious, longer lasting food. It’s the same here. People with not much flezz are spending it on clbum specific items, that give them a lot more puncyh than the 150 ego your Gigabitz will. They’ll buy them eventually, but if you sell any, it will be to people who a) Aren’t hackers (there goes 1/5 of your total consumer base) b) have  4 million (not a large amount, but with all the spending that’s been going on, there won’t be as many people with lots of liquid bumets) and c)are willing to spend the better part of  5 million on something that delivers so little benefit. People were willing to spend obscene amounts for comparatively little benefit (a little more ego, +1 offence etc.) before episode 3, because they wanted the best build, and had the flezz to pay for it. Now, they’ve got to try and make their flezz go as far as possible, which means either buying middle-ranked items, or saving for the big stuff.

Thus, your market is those who aren’t hackers, have a lot of cash to burn and aren’t concerned about getting bang for their buck. Kind of limits your options somewhat, doesn’t it?

I kind of agree with you, but you’re ignoring the fact that even people who have enough money to waste on this thing still might not care enough about the 150 Ego to bother. I sure don’t.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I’m mterek and I highly endorse this auction house.

May I collect my royalty in the form of a 3M Flezz buyout GigaBitz? Log in to see images! mterek edited this message on 01/26/2010 3:26AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!