Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Mission help

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I talked to Trevor Nothing and I pwned The Soft Hyphen and nothing happened. He answers with his AFK message when I want to talk to him. Should I do anything else in that forum? Is that a .moar file?
Teh Cezar edited this message on 01/23/2010 1:58PM

Phanto

Avatar: 159411 2009-11-14 17:42:21 -0500

Level 67 Troll

oh god why

For the clbum-specific missions, you have to get all the pieces of the file they ask you to get (I believe they are all 10-piece,) extract them, and then talk to them. They will take the .moar file, and the mission will be completed.

I think the only reason they tell you to go to whichever clbum’ forum is because it is the only forum where pieces of that file are located. If you somehow obtained it through another method, you could still probably complete the mission.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Phanto Posted:

For the clbum-specific missions, you have to get all the pieces of the file they ask you to get (I believe they are all 10-piece,) extract them, and then talk to them. They will take the .moar file, and the mission will be completed.

I think the only reason they tell you to go to whichever clbum’ forum is because it is the only forum where pieces of that file are located. If you somehow obtained it through another method, you could still probably complete the mission.

True, you can also buy the .moar from Kyoubai! (If somebody sells it.)
Nicco edited this message on 01/23/2010 2:07PM

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I’ve opened too many threads in Game Discussion. Here’s another question: does the Dead Fairy work the same way as the Emo Kid Life after Death ability? If yes, should I equip that or the Master Ball?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Teh Cezar Posted:

I’ve opened too many threads in Game Discussion. Here’s another question: does the Dead Fairy work the same way as the Emo Kid Life after Death ability? If yes, should I equip that or the Master Ball?

It’s a better version of it that works once per battle. If you think you’ll need it, equip it… otherwise, the MasterBall is still better for the increased stats

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

what do these people do when they try to beat an actual RPG game that has a level of difficulty.

oh wait, read gamesfaq nvm me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!