Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Digital Vasectomy?

mystic_fart

Avatar: 13994 2010-01-09 02:26:13 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

So, I got this thing awhile back, still haven’t used it. Mostly cause I can’t figure out how…it’s not in my inventory, and I can’t access “Quest Items” while in a forum. Any idea how to use it? I know I’m definitely saving it for one of the tougher forums, but first, I gotta be able to use it! Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

J3n0v4

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I, also, would like to know. It’s messing with my OCD a bit. Or giving it to me. Anyway, why does it have listed effects if you can’t use it? The effects make you think you can…

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Digital Vasectomy was a consumable item you can get from Doctor O if you tell him about Shallow in Ep 1

In Ep2 it’s a Quest Item you get from Doctor O regardless of what you’ve done before. Quest Items cannot be consumed

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!