Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Best to worst Zelda games?

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

MC Banhammer Posted:

Bigger <> Better.

At least that’s what my wife keeps telling me Log in to see images!

*rimshot*

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Tough call. Very difficult when one game is still fresh in our minds, and other ones seem dated. But than again older games we see through rose-colored glbumes.
LoZ: Link to the Past – Broke pre-conceptions of what a game should be. The world wasnt liner and was wide and open and totally gave a new feel to everything I knew.
OoT – Same idea as above but now walking into the realm of 3D. This was close to being number 1, there wer just a few minor problems I had with it. Perhaps this will take number one on the list depending on my mood.
Majora’s Mask – Debating this or Wind Waker, but seeing as both suffered a “problem” I suppose this would be better. The problem I refer to is having less dungeons that I’m used to. Felt too short in that regard. But very different feel which I find to be … not revolutionary, but it a very cool take on the universe.
Wind Waker – While I wasn’t too keen on the cartoonish feel, it does make up for it in gameplay. Once again, too few dungeons, but some nice side-quests (got all the figurines)
Twlight Princess – Before you kill me for this, I’m not really sure where I should put TP (on the bunghole oh ha ha ha Log in to see images!). The main problem I had with this game was that it didn’t feel like a Zelda game. Don’t ask me why. Srsly don’t. Why so srs?
Loz – Yeah the first one. Just cause.
Adventure of Link: Zelda II – Yes, that was the name of the second game. I truly feel Zelda was not meant to be an RPG. The game had some interesting ideas, but it’s just not suited for Zelda. The map was kinda of interesting althought slightly disjointed. Oh, and look at the town names, and tell me if those don’t look familiar.

I did not include any of the GB, GBA, or DS games as I don’t have them. But I’m pretty sure Link’s Awakening would be on there (even if it has a cliched ending).

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

My favorite will always be Ocarina. Out of intrest, did anyone play the master quest version? I couldn’t get past the spirit temple in that one.

My second favorite is Link’s Awkening, mainly becuase it was the first truly ‘Epic’ game I ever played. RE the ending: It WAS a bit of a cliche, but it was fairly obviously telegraphed (so it wasn’t really a Log in to see images!

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

everyone who says OoT is the best one is ugh. It was the best of it’s time, but tons of better ones have come along imo.

Anyway, top 5

MM

Wind Waker

OoT

Link’s Awakening

TP

Xx-EmO_4_LiF-
e-xX

Avatar: 65619 Wed Dec 17 19:40:04 -0500 2008

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 45 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

These are all the ones I really played through, ranked from the most liked to the least liked.

1. The Wind Waker

2. Majora’s Mask

3. Twilight Princess

4. Ocarina of Time

5. Four Swords Adventures

6. The Legend of Zelda

7. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

I also played and finished Link’s Awakening, but I hated it.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I haven’t played a lot of Zelda. I played both Link’s Awakening and A Link To The Past when I was younger, and they were alright. I bought Wind Waker for the Gamecube, and it was easily the most boring game I played on that console. I’ve purchased Twilight Princess but the motion controls put me off and I never got around to picking it up again.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!