Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt PLEASE change some of the timers

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Lady Banhammer Posted:

bump

Bumping a thread is not an effective way of convincing us.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

Evil Trout Posted:

The bump wasn’t being used to convince you, hon. It was to display it to other people who might agree but hadn’t seen it. Such as, like, the three people who signed it after I bumped it Log in to see images!

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

Never mind, Geraldine chats have now appeared at different times across alts…

Geraldine can be a pain but that’s ok. It’s not really necessary. Alternate timing paths for Hugmaster Doug however could be a number of Forums pwn’d or cut down into hours because if you are trying to get through Episode 3, his missions are nearly sequential in difficulty but are timed days apart depending on when you log in. By the time you start one (Especially if you didn’t get him right away) you might have already grinded far past his difficulty range.

I can understand the concept that not everyone is on at the same time, but we’re also talking about a crazy stalker guy who is spying on you. It seems as though his responses would be a bit faster. His later gifts however could easily be an issue of waiting days to get them all. Since they do up the difficulty of the Forum it gives the player a choice as to how difficult they want it without them suddenly being forced to deal with a high level Doug.

PS. My cheated guy who went through and already beat the game has yet to beat him… And thus get the mission after him (At least I bumume it’s after him since I remember it from Beta testing and I haven’t gotten it despite having done everything else.)

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

HugMastaDoug and GreatScot’s quests aren’t required?

I bumumed they were, because there’s a reasonably large difficulty gap between the forums offered by NPCs like Pavlov and Orville and HMD’s. It would imply to me that HMD was required because his forums are easier, prepping the player for the tougher ones.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

mterek Posted:

HugMastaDoug and GreatScot’s quests aren’t required?

I bumumed they were, because there’s a reasonably large difficulty gap between the forums offered by NPCs like Pavlov and Orville and HMD’s. It would imply to me that HMD was required because his forums are easier, prepping the player for the tougher ones.

Actually, if you beat the game before doing HMD, I think the whole quest just goes poof.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Actually, if you beat the game before doing HMD, I think the whole quest just goes poof.

Nope. It continues Log in to see images!

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Evil Trout Posted:

Should we be threatening your xbox’s life?

cya

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

just got a hugmasta tm and was able to have a geraldine conversation after rollover.
can an admin confirm that this will now always be the case?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Chawin Posted:

just got a hugmasta tm and was able to have a geraldine conversation after rollover.
can an admin confirm that this will now always be the case?

I don’t think so. I talked with Geraldine at like 5pm yesterday, now I received another hugmasta TM right after rollover. She’s still away.
Fran edited this message on 01/26/2010 8:09AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

The hugmasta TMs have always been coming at rollover. It’s the new chats with him that are on the timer.

Kusatsu

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Do you get anything for talking to Geraldine repeatedly? I think I got a good point for telling hernot to look at goatse but is there anything else to it?

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Talking to her 30-31 times nets a peen, I think.

If it’s actually ONE MONTH and not 30 days I will rage.

I also had that chat, and got +1 Evil.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

My apartment burned down, and I’m ****ed because I missed a day or so of Aunt Geraldine stuff…I think.

Afterthotz

Avatar: 187543 2010-01-24 16:13:10 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

I lurk much better than I post - and my lurking skills really suck.

markchd Posted:

My apartment burned down, and I’m ****ed because I missed a day or so of Aunt Geraldine stuff…I think.

?!

Please tell me this is a joke and/or that your inner Tyler Durden has just decided it’s time for you to make soap.

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

Afterthotz Posted:

?!

Please tell me this is a joke and/or that your inner Tyler Durden has just decided it’s time for you to make soap.

No, it burned. A neighbor’s chimney caught fire. My insurance is handling things, and p. much all of my stuff can be repaired. We had the laptop in the car, so internets are my best friend at the moment.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!