Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun How did you like it ? - For people who've finished Ep3. (Obvious spoilers in here)

Hean

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Well obviously a bunch of cheaters like me must have finished it by now.

I absolutely loved the ending, though of course it makes me sad to have finished it, i’d rather wanted it finished ASAP more than having to wait longer.

Congratulations to the whole staff for making such a great game, I throughly enjoyed it all the way.

Also yes I did bother watching the credits and had my damn doubts on the 100BP Log in to see images!

Great game, good music, good storyline, everything was just plainly awesome – Much love from Hean. (That ****ing cheater)

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

There are 3 things I like in ep3. Merc peen, Lamebait logo, and Wicked Bbum IDC chat Log in to see images!

Hean

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

I really liked the voice actor for Shecky Salisbury, probably the person with the best microphone anyways.

Lemon Iced T-
ea

[Island of Avalon]

Level 67 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I was particularly impressed with how everything tied in at the end. I had my doubts, but CZ soared way above my admittedly low expectations.

Hean

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

I wasn’t actually sure on how it’d round up seeing as I had thought of several kind of endings that it could’ve resulted with, but the one that it ends up with is probably the best.

wtfmcnuggets

Avatar: 104315 Sat Apr 11 13:02:16 -0400 2009

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i finally grew a male reproductive organ

it’s like playing a game in which you have to read 5 horribly unfunny tl;dr encyclopedia dramatica articles in order to get to the next ‘action’ sequence.

wtfmcnuggets edited this message on 01/27/2010 3:01AM

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

i’d rather watch ‘family guy’. and that’s p atrocious imo.

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

sorry i’m not sucking all y’alls’ male reproductive organs but i don’t feel the need to at this point.

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

dear CZ,

you have failed to amuse me. i will never buy more bp. feel free to write me off now.

Hean

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Mnah barely any male reproductive organ sucking, this game just goes over the average **** text-based game.

Disregard that I love the male reproductive organ.

Hean edited this message on 01/22/2010 3:47AM

wtfmcnuggets

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 40 Troll

Hean Posted:

Mnah barely any male reproductive organ sucking, this game just goes over the average **** text-based game.

Disregard that I love the male reproductive organ.

i have no experience with **** text-based games. but i can say i’d rather be wii bowling. except for the ‘community’ ...you gays are still fun.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I’ll just say that all my chars are still “capped” at 35 and that I finished Earthbound recently. That’s how impressed I am.

Madeline

Avatar: 65945 Wed Dec 31 19:17:21 -0500 2008

Level 60 Emo Kid

Troy Bolton's ****

I liked it, I didn’t expect to NOT like it since I love this game so much in general. Was maybe a little disappointed in the ending, but it wasn’t bad by any means at all.

I liked that this episode had at LEAST one or two options for me to inform the people on sTalk that I’m a girl. Log in to see images!

Thyssa

Level 61 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

wow that ending was good

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Okay, show of hands. How many people actually payed to play Ep. III?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!