Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ It's been a year since I finished chap 2, and I don't remember what to do when...

lolwut2

Level 63 Hacker

“Phreak of Nature”

It’s been a year since I finished chap 2, and I don’t remember what to do when all my attacks are unusable. I just got hit with a Lag Spike, resulting in all my attacks being unusable, and I have no clue what to do about it; I tried adding like the XSS attack to the bar as a free throwaway turn-user-upper, but it too immediately had the ‘have to wait X number of turns’ number pop up on it. I have more than enough processing power, so that isn’t the issue.

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

Use the AFK ability. Its free and was added with all the new stalling abilities.

If you want to avoid that stuff, i would recommend making a stop by von neumanns and getting some routing tables and tunnel scripts.

Theres other useful stuff there that you may like having as you progress.

dobnits edited this message on 01/21/2010 10:35PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!