Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Watermelon Those TubSonics...

Drakodan

Avatar: 57623 2010-05-29 20:03:09 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

If you’ll remember, there was a competition to submit your TubSonic messages for Episode 3 content, but I don’t even remember getting a reply or further correspondence.

Can I bumume, therefore, that my contribution was just thrown away, or what?

Joseph of Su-
burbia

Avatar: 182182 2014-09-14 14:41:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Hacker

Foumwarz.com, Dev-free since 2012!

Drakodan Posted:

If you’ll remember, there was a competition to submit your TubSonic messages for Episode 3 content, but I don’t even remember getting a reply or further correspondence.

Can I bumume, therefore, that my contribution was just thrown away, or what?

They announced winners in the thread.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Ah, I never checked back. I bumumed I was gonna get a TubMail or something.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

If you don’t have the E-Peen by now, you didn’t win.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Speaking of tubsonics, I’ve got the peen, but no brownie points. This isn’t that big a deal, but it is a tad confusing, as it was supposed to be the opposite way around intially.

Eh.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

King Krimson Posted:

Speaking of tubsonics, I’ve got the peen, but no brownie points. This isn’t that big a deal, but it is a tad confusing, as it was supposed to be the opposite way around intially.

Eh.

****, I guess we forgot about the BP. Sorry about that, dude.

I’ll try to do it this weekend…we promised 3 BP and that’s what you’ll get! (With inflation that’s 45.)

EDIT: Y’alls been pizaid.

Jalapeno Bootyhole edited this message on 01/23/2010 2:42PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

How about giving some of us who didn’t get picked this time around to create tubsonics for Ep1 and 2 NPCs, to get a chance at that nice shiny peen?

The catch is we’d have to actually create them and send them to you for listening, so our appropriate writing would be involved in too.

Drakodan

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Surfing the Tubes

Thats actually a good idea. Considering we’d also have a context in mind, since we know the characters, we’d be able to try and make some more appropriate submissions.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

MC Banhammer Posted:

How about giving some of us who didn’t get picked this time around to create tubsonics for Ep1 and 2 NPCs, to get a chance at that nice shiny peen?

The catch is we’d have to actually create them and send them to you for listening, so our appropriate writing would be involved in too.

I’m willing to entertain the idea, but I’ll need to get some of my Apprenti on board (read: Fortunato) because I have very little time to organize something like this at the moment. But I like the concept.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!