Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz Awesome work so far this week guys

AdamxxxWest

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I just wanted to say that I’ve seen so many hilarious submissions this week, this looks to be the best forum yet. Theres very little absolute trash sticking around for either. Keep up the funny y’all.

Sonpansatan

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well, fundimentalist Christians aren’t in short supply in the country I’m in, to the point that actual quotes from actual religions fundimentalists are included in the submissions and don’t look out of place at all. I’m sure many of us have lots of personal experience to draw on.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Well, I think it’s really easy to poke fun at organizations like the WBC, or those who still cling to creation myth unnervingly, so I think few users had a hard time making submissions.

It is looking good though, I’m happy people aren’t ****ing up my forum. I also have a few submissions that are doing quite well, so I’m hoping to get another couple E-Peen out of it. Log in to see images!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m really liking this one too. One of my submissions is something that was actually said to me, so I’m rooting for it. Log in to see images!

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Eh, bashing on fundamentalists is as old as the Earth itself (7000 years). It’d be nice to see something fresh and edgy.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!