Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho TOO MANY PEOPLE TALKING IN CAPS

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Evil Foreskin Posted:

only when you post something of some significant length because then the entire structure of the paragraphs various ideas and thoughts become obscured due to the reader being unable to determine which which is referring to which and the whole thing winds up boiling down to tldr but if you do it just right sometimes you get people sucked into your mindless babble which normally wouldn’t be mindless babble but is misconstrued as such due to previously discussed difficulties and eventually the whole thing just looks like one big block of text based noise and i personally start to look for the ascii art or something usually instinctively before even coming to the realization that its actually some very special bull**** collection of ideas put together by a complete moron who has no idea how to format their thoughts properly and then expects the rest of the world not only to read it but to actually be able to make sense of it or give enough of a **** to try i mean the whole thing is insulting really most of us have the perspicacity to tie our own shoes in the least the least you worthless ****s could do is type using some vaguely interpretable form of english not that it matters because this is the internet and while the internet is serious business that doesnt mean that it cant be a palyground for the mentally handicapped that make up the majority of the little mindless cretins that make up the members of this board and game for the most part and while the game is mildly clever most of this is done for the lulz anyway so who really gives a flying ****

lol… can I have your babies, jk. Seriously though.. you’re really funny

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

Warpvader

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Evil Foreskin Posted:

only when you post something of some significant length because then the entire structure of the paragraphs various ideas and thoughts become obscured due to the reader being unable to determine which which is referring to which and the whole thing winds up boiling down to tldr but if you do it just right sometimes you get people sucked into your mindless babble which normally wouldn’t be mindless babble but is misconstrued as such due to previously discussed difficulties and eventually the whole thing just looks like one big block of text based noise and i personally start to look for the ascii art or something usually instinctively before even coming to the realization that its actually some very special bull**** collection of ideas put together by a complete moron who has no idea how to format their thoughts properly and then expects the rest of the world not only to read it but to actually be able to make sense of it or give enough of a **** to try i mean the whole thing is insulting really most of us have the perspicacity to tie our own shoes in the least the least you worthless ****s could do is type using some vaguely interpretable form of english not that it matters because this is the internet and while the internet is serious business that doesnt mean that it cant be a palyground for the mentally handicapped that make up the majority of the little mindless cretins that make up the members of this board and game for the most part and while the game is mildly clever most of this is done for the lulz anyway so who really gives a flying ****

Fail wall of lowercase letters is fail.

Everyone knows proper capitalization and punctuation is the best way to annoy the reader.

I can’t think of something creative and imaginative, so I’m just going to have to do with this sentence right here.

Meyow

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Boring caps are boring

Edit: forgot my kitty.

Meyow edited this message on 04/10/2008 10:59AM

BRB_GOINGTOT-
HEMOON

Level 25 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

WHAT. I ALWAYS YELL WHEN I TALK. YES. JUST LIKE THIS.Log in to see images!

LAWL

Vince Russo

[WeChall]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

BRB_GOINGTOTHEMOON Posted:

bumSHECKS!~

DOESNT EVERYONE ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS ITS LIKE CHICAGO DURING RUSH HOUR YOU JUST TALK LIKE THIS CAUSE I HAVE A MEAT PUPPET NO YOU CANT PLAY WITH HIM PLEASE DONT TOUCH MY FRIDGE MAGNET RANDOM IN CAPS IS SO MUCH COOLER I AM NOW GOING TO SELF DESTRUCT IN 5….4…..3….SUBWAY SAMMICHES!!~

BRER_BANDIT

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

LIKZERIOUSLYFUKTEHLUZERTAHTCANTCAPSLOCKANDNOSPACEROLFCOPTER

I’m not really this much of an bumhole

Heat Seeking-
Moisture Mi-
ssile

Avatar: Heat Seeking Moisture Missile's Avatar

Level 10 Troll

AKA Throbbing Thrill Hammer, Rod of God, and male reproductive organ

I’ll tell you what’s the most annoying thing. It’s when people st

BRER_BANDIT

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

WHENPPLST?

I’m not really this much of an bumhole

Nailbomb

Avatar: 136542 Sun Apr 12 01:12:37 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 69 Troll

the guy that rolled around in **** the most

BRER_BANDIT Posted:

”I’ve always felt that the real horror is next door to us, that the scariest monsters are our neighbors.”

George A. Romero

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Flamebate got nailbombed

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

PANTS needs to be in FoW more.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

theee origngeal emogunters.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

crinkzpipe cut it out

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Ryokashi

Level 8 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

**** YOUR CAPS.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

crinkzpipe cut it out

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!