Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Possible sTalk bug?

Hean

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Apparently when I accidently refresh my page or if I go from lets say character to bookmarks while being in an sTalk conversation, the conversation just dissappears. If I try to open up another conversation it gives the warning that you’d usually get, but it’s not like I can get the chat window up again so I end up accidently skipping fun storyline convos. Any help here ?

Also i’m clinging this to the Ep3 discuss, seeing as this problem first appeared for me in EP3.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

This isn’t a bug really, since it’s been around since Episode II (I tried to cancel my Doktor Jojo chat because I was going to get a Good point, but ended up getting it anyway). My advice is to not close the chat window. :/

Hean

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

Thing is that I never really close the chat window, it just simply vanish if I go to any other screen by accidence (as of a reflex to check for updates, now with all the new content and all)

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Hean Posted:

Thing is that I never really close the chat window, it just simply vanish if I go to any other screen by accidence (as of a reflex to check for updates, now with all the new content and all)

use a second tab?

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I did something similar when attempting to look up my itembuildr items, which transformed from IOUs into awesome little trinkets, and found I couldn’t access the IDC chat with the robos until I backtracked to where the big purple screen was. I’m unsure if that is a bug, though, since shifting from screen to screen has always been a no-no in this game (like browsing certain screens while attempting to pwn a forum).

Hean

Level 47 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

I’ve actually tried using a second tab, but it’s not like it happens often, it’s happened twice untill now so wasn’t exactly sure if it was supossed to happen or not.

Though, thank you for the answers everyone. I’ll just try to be more careful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!