Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Re-re consideration for speedrun scoops?

At the moment a re-re at level 10 can’t hope to speedrun anything but denture chat, if even that. Of course, this is the same problem that trolls have, taken to a much greater extreme. By comparison, re-re’s are on equal footing with other clbumes for pistachio, chocolate, and antifreeze scoops, as well as Vanilla in a klan environment. I think this serves to illustrate why lemon sherbet scoops need to be tweaked depending on clbum capabilities.

Blaourf

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

No way, re-re is the ****tiest clbum since day 1, so that only REALLY good players (ie real geeks) can play them.

Also, tweaking the game in favor of any clbum would be a mistake, because you have to keep a balance and common grounds for everyone if you want to be able to add new clbumes.

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

there’s a reason for it being so difficult. and a special reward too: permanoob e-peen
Everybodyknows edited this message on 03/27/2008 7:07PM

Blaourf Posted:

No way, re-re is the ****tiest clbum since day 1, so that only REALLY good players (ie real geeks) can play them.

Also, tweaking the game in favor of any clbum would be a mistake, because you have to keep a balance and common grounds for everyone if you want to be able to add new clbumes.

That’s the point. Right now the system heavily favors emos, in particular. It needs to be balanced so that all clbumes are equal.

@Everybodyknows: This is about Domination, not the storyline.

i_like_puppies edited this message on 03/27/2008 7:19PM

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

i’m aware of that. but if you choose to stay re-re, you know that you’re gonna have a hard time both in domination and in pwning the harder forums. that’s all i’ve gotta say on that. it’s an in-game choice, it’s meant to be a challenge.

Queen

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Have you played an emo? Maybe I’m missing something, but max offense + ego and i still can’t kill ****.

You don’t want max ego on an emo.

@Everybodyknows: We chose for it to be harder. But right now it’s downright impossible.

i_like_puppies edited this message on 03/27/2008 8:48PM

Everybodykno-
ws

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 30 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

i_like_puppies Posted:

You don’t want max ego on an emo.

@Everybodyknows: We chose for it to be harder. But right now it’s downright impossible.

then get creative or choose a clbum. it’ll be easier once you’ve got ophelia’s bad poetry as an attack.

ROBO-MONSTER

Level 10 Re-Re

At level 10, HAVING COMPLETED THE GAME, I can honestly say that it is nigh impossible to compete as far as Lemon Scoops go with other clbumes. Our attacks do not even do comparable damage to a Troll’s and they themselves are at a disadvantage. A Re-Re’s only choice is to try to get other scoops and pull a switcheroo. This isn’t entirely fair, but hey, that’s life.

Cnalbtnom

Level 16 Permanoob

“/b/tard ”

This is true. Getting a yellow scoop on any forum harder than Denture Chat is damn near impossible.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Please, think of the re-res

Gamma Ray Bu-
rst

Level 10 Re-Re

Not true,

I git dem n fan fiction amd fitness awl da tym.

I wil be goin fo the veedo E-Peen soon.

I already hav the Sweat 16 E-Peen.

En pistachio be az simple as eny clbum.

Foucs dudes.

Pumpkin

Level 10 Re-Re

gety your scopps on re-res

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

WHY DID YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HIDE YOUR FLEZZ? IT’S NOT AS IF IT MEANS ANYTHING TO ANYONE ELSE, UNLESS I’M MISSING SOMETHING HERE

Great-Meat-S-
pinner-Pen1s

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

You chose a clbum that is designed to suck. Life with it or change your clbum.

Srsly, its like complaining that a healer cant kill things as fast as a warrior or ****.

Blaourf

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Useful info : Re-res have the link to change clbum is in the mission related bookmarks. Log in to see images!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Cnalbtnom Posted:

This is true. Getting a yellow scoop on any forum harder than Denture Chat is damn near impossible.

Then why not just get scoops from Denture Chat? As long as you can get it from one forum, it seems fair to me =P

ROBO-MONSTER

Level 10 Re-Re

Ah, but we can only get ONE scoop. On my Troll I was capable of getting three scoops every single time on a much harder forum.

For those of you who say that we can switch clbumes if we don’t like it, you’re kind of missing the point. We shouldn’t have to switch. There’s a measure of pride in being a level 10 Re-re. Also, there might be bonus content for us in Ep 2.

I mean, it’s not even like this would make a large difference in competition. Lemon scoops have traditionally NOT played a key role, and Vanilla raids will still be the most efficient way of getting scoops. I just want the chance to get scoops the same as anyone else. Is that so much to ask?

Lord enjoy

[eat dinner with me-
tanawat
]

Level 10 Camwhore

Knights of LOL Official Ball Hanger

I think there should be a fifth clbum that doesn’t get attacks, so that people can complain about how bad it is.

Re-re’s have been added as a fully functioning, but hard clbum. This is evident with the addition of the level 6 and 8 re-re skills. It’s not a matter of being hard; it’s a matter of being impossible to earn scoops on the same level as the other clbumes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!