Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt Bioshock 2 ?

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

It’s happening at midnight tonight, folks. Be there or be square. Or whatever it is the kids are saying these days.

Rad-X Posted:

Holy crap, my Sarcasm Detector readings are going off the charts! Log in to see images!

But totally agree with what you said. Anything that gets a yearly release like anything done by EA deserves to be pirated when they don’t really update anything except team rosters and player stats…

Out of curiosity, what would possess you to bother pirating the crap EA puts out there year after year? I never thought their sports games were even worth the effort to torrent.

DarkShade

Avatar: 70690 2010-01-30 04:30:42 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Great game, played a little today on my PC Log in to see images!

Kosher male reproductive organc-
heese

Avatar: 224693 2010-01-14 18:48:57 -0500

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

picked it up earlier, can’t wait to install it and get it on with a big daddy Log in to see images!

Rad-X

Avatar: 222202 2010-01-20 18:57:34 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 38 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

BobTheSqueakyWeasel Posted:

Out of curiosity, what would possess you to bother pirating the crap EA puts out there year after year? I never thought their sports games were even worth the effort to torrent.

Some people just have too much free bandwidth.

I finished Bioshock 2 yesterday. The good ending was enjoyable, and the point in the game where you fully realise what’s happening (the last quarter of the game) was more enjoyable in Bioshock 2 than the first one. Especially when you finally find Eleanor Log in to see images!

One of the cool things is, you dual-wield your Plasmids and weapons. Another change is the Research camera which is now a video camera. You select your subject, start rolling and then use Plasmids and weapons to kill them. You get points depending on what you use to kill them and they add up to fill a level bar after which you get damage and Plasmid bonuses like the first game.

Rad-X edited this message on 02/11/2010 12:50AM

donbee

Avatar: 227224 2010-03-29 15:46:15 -0400

[Island of Avalon]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

I’ve played it and got up to the start of Pauper’s Drop. It’s a very good game and it keeps the same eerie atmosphere of the original Bioshock. And those Big Sisters are some pretty scary stuff. But if my friend is to be believed, this game only has 6 levels. However, the same friend said that this game was selling for 60 bucks in my local game store, when it was only seeling for 35, so I doubt the validity of that statement for now.

donbee edited this message on 02/21/2010 12:30PM

Rad-X

Avatar: 222202 2010-01-20 18:57:34 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 38 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Your friend is wrong, there’s 7 sections to the game but they’re quite long so you’ll be looking at around 12hrs of playtime on Medium.

Rad-X edited this message on 02/24/2010 5:54PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!