Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Butthurt Bioshock 2 ?

DarkShade

Avatar: 70690 2010-01-30 04:30:42 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Well, as you probably know it will be released on 9 february Log in to see images!

I really enjoyed the first Bioshock so I really wanna play this one too, which I think is going to be awesome, judging from the story and that 9 minutes gameplay.

It will also have a multiplayer

So what do you think? I pre-ordered it Log in to see images!

Teh Cezar

Avatar: 139026 2011-07-31 00:02:35 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

“Would you kindly”

I love Bioshock. Log in to see images!

Kosher male reproductive organc-
heese

Avatar: 224693 2010-01-14 18:48:57 -0500

Level 60 Hacker

“Cracking Addict”

I’m pretty much pumped as hell for this, can’t lie. Only thing that bothers me is that they’re still using the same exact engine from the original. If you’re making a whole new sequel to a critically-acclaimed game, can’t you at least update your engine? Supposedly the game looks a little bit dated.

Probably won’t bother me much, but still. Log in to see images!

fine upstanding member of society-male reproductive organ

Avatar: 143321 2012-12-01 08:11:39 -0500

[KLAN OF PENGUINS A-
ND RACECARS
]

Level 42 Troll

I secretly like the Fairy Penguin

If this game doesn’t let me beat the **** out of a whale while I’m in the ocean I’m going to be SEVERELY disappointed.

Rad-X

Avatar: 222202 2010-01-20 18:57:34 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 38 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition.

A CE with the first Bioshock’s soundtrack… on vynyl?! ****. Yes. Plz.

Also includes the Bioshock 2 soundtrack on CD, hardcover artbook, posters and a nice box to keep it all in. One of the better CE’s I’ve seen in a while.

From what I’ve heard of the Multiplayer, I’m intrigued as well. Will be very keen to give it a go, inbetween playing Dragon Age: Origins and more Modern Warfare 2 MP.

Rad-X edited this message on 01/18/2010 10:13PM

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

I’m skeptical. Bioshock was fantastic, and a great update of the System Shock formula (even though it was essentially SS2 repackaged, done in a different setting and made easier).

However, I’m wondering if they can maintain the feel of the first game, and still keep it fun without making it feel like a ‘by-the-numbers’ cash-in. Multiplayer I’m also kinda unsure about, not EVERY FPS-styled game has to include it, a game CAN be OK just with single-player. I’ve got faith in 2K (now Irrational once more Log in to see images!

Rad-X

[WeChall]

Level 38 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

Something_Witty Posted:

I’m skeptical. Bioshock was fantastic, and a great update of the System Shock formula (even though it was essentially SS2 repackaged, done in a different setting and made easier).

However, I’m wondering if they can maintain the feel of the first game, and still keep it fun without making it feel like a ‘by-the-numbers’ cash-in. Multiplayer I’m also kinda unsure about, not EVERY FPS-styled game has to include it, a game CAN be OK just with single-player. I’ve got faith in 2K (now Irrational once more Log in to see images!

That’s the main fear most people have. I’ll certainly give my opinion once I start playing my copy anyway.

DarkShade

Avatar: 70690 2010-01-30 04:30:42 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Rad-X Posted:

I pre-ordered the Collectors Edition.

A CE with the first Bioshock’s soundtrack… on vynyl?! ****. Yes. Plz.

Also includes the Bioshock 2 soundtrack on CD, hardcover artbook, posters and a nice box to keep it all in. One of the better CE’s I’ve seen in a while.

From what I’ve heard of the Multiplayer, I’m intrigued as well. Will be very keen to give it a go, inbetween playing Dragon Age: Origins and more Modern Warfare 2 MP.

I have to agree with that.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Kosher male reproductive organcheese Posted:

Only thing that bothers me is that they’re still using the same exact engine from the original. If you’re making a whole new sequel to a critically-acclaimed game, can’t you at least update your engine? Supposedly the game looks a little bit dated.

Valve has been doing this for the last 5 years, and it seems to have to worked for them. I’m sure Bioshock 2 will still look exceptionally pretty.

King Krimson edited this message on 01/30/2010 5:05PM

Rad-X

[WeChall]

Level 38 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

DarkShade Posted:

I have to agree with that.

Thank you ^^

lol if you buy this instead of call of pripyat

and double lol if you were able to enjoy the game past the part where you kill john galt

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

and double lol if you were able to enjoy the game past the part where you kill john galt

hahaha

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

lol if you buy this instead of call of pripyat

CoP leaked forever ago with a decent english translation so that’s old news Log in to see images!

Rad-X

[WeChall]

Level 38 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

megazeroexe Posted:

CoP leaked forever ago with a decent english translation so that’s old news Log in to see images!

*slaps megazeroexe for being a male reproductive organsuck* Log in to see images!

BobTheSqueak-
yWeasel

Avatar: 63475 2010-04-01 02:14:05 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

This is the game I’ve been most looking forward to that doesn’t have “Zelda” in the title.

The problem is I hated the part where you’re a big daddy and just lost interest and stopped playing. The description of 2 says you play as a big daddy. Ugh

megazeroexe Posted:

Hahaha true brO! *high-fives* I should have just got that **** for free Log in to see images! hehehe u know what I’m sayin?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Hell yeah! I pirate everything unique and original by niche developers. Why should people who spent a couple of years pouring sweat and blood into a game get any moolah? I only spend my hard earned cash on derivitive sports games, such as Fifa: On the moon, or Madden 14.5!

megazeroexe

Avatar: 96079 2010-02-05 18:20:27 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 44 Hacker

hi this is pcp saying i miss m0x

game was released in russian, not english, and i do not speak russian. someone translated it so i was like **** yeah, this is a great game, and as soon as it’s available in english, i’ll gladly buy it.

if a game is worth my money, i’ll actually buy it. i bought ME2, DALog in to see images!, and torchlight recently, because i found out they were worth it and the developers really deserve it. i played dark void for a few hours and realize it was total **** so i deleted it and don’t plan on buying it

tl;dr if i feel something’s worth my money i’ll buy it, but i’ve got better things to do then waste 50 or 60 dollars on a wretched game, which actually makes sense. if you’ve ever downloaded a song or a movie you’re the same way Log in to see images!

btw i’ve got bioshock 2 preordered for 360 and pc Log in to see images!

megazeroexe edited this message on 02/02/2010 2:52PM

megazeroexe Posted:

tl;dr if i feel something’s worth my money i’ll buy it, but i’ve got better things to do then waste 50 or 60 dollars on a wretched game, which actually makes sense. if you’ve ever downloaded a song or a movie you’re the same way Log in to see images!

i agree this is cool and im 9

Rad-X

[WeChall]

Level 38 Hacker

“Uber Macro”

King Krimson Posted:

Hell yeah! I pirate everything unique and original by niche developers. Why should people who spent a couple of years pouring sweat and blood into a game get any moolah? I only spend my hard earned cash on derivitive sports games, such as Fifa: On the moon, or Madden 14.5!

Holy crap, my Sarcasm Detector readings are going off the charts! Log in to see images!

But totally agree with what you said. Anything that gets a yearly release like anything done by EA deserves to be pirated when they don’t really update anything except team rosters and player stats…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!