Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Smile Please let me buy a "pink floyd - darkside full album (tt ly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43 aweso me!!!).hear" cheap

Retardz

Level 47 Emo Kid

“Woe-mosexual”

I just earned “The Level Cap” peen so i was wondering if i could buy a “pink floyd – darkside full album (tt

ly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43 aweso

me!!!).hear ” for my 2000000 Log in to see images!

Any nice guy of girl here that can offer it for that price?

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

2 million is my normal reserve price. It very very rarely auction-fails.

So you’d have to be lucky to get it for that price, even with a co-operative seller – it’d have to be up for at least 12 hours, potentially gathering other bids.

Unless they listed it with a low buyout (max. buyout for a floyd is less than 500 thousand), and you managed to be the fastest finger after an hour, and then you paid the rest of the 2 million through illegal flezz transfer Log in to see images!

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

man-man Posted:

and then you paid the rest of the 2 million through illegal flezz transfer Log in to see images!

P-P-P-P-POWERFLOYD

Sick_Hacker

Avatar: 92134 2009-12-11 08:19:25 -0500

[Rowdyruff Boys]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Retardz Posted:

I just earned “The Level Cap” peen so i was wondering if i could buy a “pink floyd – darkside full album (tt

ly syncs w/ wzrd of oz at 2:43 aweso

me!!!).hear ” for my 2000000 Log in to see images!

Any nice guy of girl here that can offer it for that price?

2 Million?

*snrk* Good luck.

I had to get mine for twice as much. Just keep playing and some day you will be able to afford it. That’s all the advice I can give you.Log in to see images!

Finny

Avatar: 57559 2011-07-31 00:11:12 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

BUMPS EVERYWHERE

So R how did this facade work out for you

Retardz

Level 47 Emo Kid

“Woe-mosexual”

I bought one for 9000000 Log in to see images! Retardz edited this message on 02/03/2010 9:48AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!