Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
E-Peen(tm) swine

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

valka Posted:

Hahaha no.

I am sure about this, my opinion is fine. Maybe you take it too serius. Is not my problem. Log in to see images!

And stop asking who I am, if you dont care about that. Is not important.

Valka Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

valka

Avatar: 207845 2010-01-28 14:50:06 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Fie Posted:

Todo lo que se, de esa Valka, es que su partida de nacimiento es una apología de la fábrica del condon

Fixed.???

Hahahaha, funny post thanks, safe sex. Log in to see images!

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Ode To Swine in His Native Tongue

Good Sir, oink oink oink oink

oink oink oink oink oink

oink oink oink

Indubitably oink oink oink oink

oink oink oink oink

I say oink oink oink oink oink oink

oink oink oink

oink oink oink.

Cup of tea.

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

I Log in to see images!

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

insuFferabLe-
MuumUu

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Swine has no need to defend himself, for any reason, in a place like this. None of us do. That’s kind of the point, isn’t it?

And reading Valka’s posts is like listening to Yakov Smirnoff, but even more confusing.

CoreyJess edited this message on 01/18/2010 9:23PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Bumping this because Darkshade seems to have forgotten it.

swines quest

S for Swine

DarkShade

Avatar: 70690 2010-01-30 04:30:42 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Oh yes, sorry about that, Mr. Swine. Well, yes, I really think you are a gentleman, by the way you’re speaking, even though I don’t really know you so well.

So, Log in to see images!. And I’m asking if you are a the SWINE from that definition.

swine = Any of various omnivorous, even-toed ungulates of the family Suidae, including pigs, hogs, and boars, having a stout body with thick skin, a short neck, and a movable snout.

If yes, that’s a little freaky Log in to see images!

In America you **** women but in Soviet Union, WOMEN **** YOU.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

DarkShade Posted:

I’m asking if you are a the SWINE from that definition.

swine = Any of various omnivorous, even-toed ungulates of the family Suidae, including pigs, hogs, and boars, having a stout body with thick skin, a short neck, and a movable snout.

Not until they perfect the surgery to go all Manphin on myself. Log in to see images!

swines quest

S for Swine

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Alright, thanks for answering.

Another question: do you support capitalism? yes/no and why?

DarkShade edited this message on 01/22/2010 12:35PM

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

DarkShade Posted:

Another question: do you support capitalism? yes/no and why?

To bastardize a Churchhill quote – Capitalism is the worst… besides all the others that have been tried.

My linage goes back a long ways. I was raised the son of an independent oil tycoon, my father died (as luck would have it) on my eighteenth birthday. Ski accident. Tragic. My mother divorced him before I was ten, taking a large sum in the divorce settlement. However, after taking over my fathers business, I decided it was not the life I wanted (read: Hedonistic.) Running a company is seriously intensive work. My pointing finger was not up for the task. So, I sold it to his professional rival.

Now, I spend my “business hours” day-trading on occasion, and being a general venture capitalist. (I’ll one day own this piddly game, soon as I can convince ET to start selling stocks).

Why do I adore capitalist America? To answer that, I need only relate this bit of information — After this post I plan on having my chef prepare a large tray of sushi and lounging by my pool while one of these high school girls mbumages my back. Once the food arrives, I’ll be eating it off the nude body of the lovely Miss [state removed for personal information] while my private band plays covers of Billboard 100 songs. Au Revoir.

swines quest

S for Swine

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

swine Posted:

To bastardize a Churchhill quote – Capitalism is the worst… besides all the others that have been tried.

My linage goes back a long ways. I was raised the son of an independent oil tycoon, my father died (as luck would have it) on my eighteenth birthday. Ski accident. Tragic. My mother divorced him before I was ten, taking a large sum in the divorce settlement. However, after taking over my fathers business, I decided it was not the life I wanted (read: Hedonistic.) Running a company is seriously intensive work. My pointing finger was not up for the task. So, I sold it to his professional rival.

Now, I spend my “business hours” day-trading on occasion, and being a general venture capitalist. (I’ll one day own this piddly game, soon as I can convince ET to start selling stocks).

Why do I adore capitalist America? To answer that, I need only relate this bit of information — After this post I plan on having my chef prepare a large tray of sushi and lounging by my pool while one of these high school girls mbumages my back. Once the food arrives, I’ll be eating it off the nude body of the lovely Miss [state removed for personal information] while my private band plays covers of Billboard 100 songs. Au Revoir.

Wow. I admire you for your really true words. Swine, you are the MAN (or whatever you are)!

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Swine, I’m sorry if I asked you too much, but I really enjoy being teached by you.

What do you think about cattalthough? I must admit he’s a gentleman like you too.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Catt is one of my favorite people. We’re in the same klan(s) (if you’re including alts). We also speak a lot in IRC. Good guy, upvoted.

swines quest

S for Swine

DarkShade

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Ask swine a question for e-peen Log in to see images!

Catt although

Avatar: 46806 2022-11-29 03:06:42 +0000

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Last Catt Standing

One person on flamebate is paying attention to me and I have no idea who he is

Melanin-Enha-
nced Individ-
ual

Avatar: 174541 2012-01-02 15:34:06 -0500

[enjoy GANG]

Level 35 Troll

If I can write this, my whole life has been wasted. I'm worthless and awful.

Catt although Posted:

One person on flamebate is paying attention to me and I have no idea who he is

hahaha. Log in to see images!

Vageena Davis

Avatar: 151797 2010-01-24 16:34:00 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Camwhore

I am easily offended. I also suck fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs.

Professor Commie PhD Posted:

I Log in to see images!

[12:05] <Stumpy_Mike> you can be kind of a **** sometimes

[15:12] <funjeh> UR A SKANK Log in to see images!

insuFferabLe-
MuumUu

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 22 Permanoob

“Moron”

YO I HEARD THIS MOVIE HAS PIGGIES IN IT

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

bobdisgea

Avatar: 88331 2015-08-08 07:14:08 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 34 Emo Kid

See avatar for why Duca is fat and single

swine is so sexy and i love him and i bumped a 10 month old thread because it seemed like the right thing to do and i hope i hear from him today cause its my birthday and i miss him and hes sexy and what not and awesome.

sdgrbbum09 Posted:

In before bob posts his hairy man-titties

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!