Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n Why did you choose to remain a Re-Re?

The Serised

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I’d like to know. =)

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

First post!

No one chooses to be a re-re, or to stay that way. They just are. Kinda like bacteria.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

brraat hhhhh8888 likjjj /ouidaosd

<L2> I think I’m going to watch some anime than get head. Looking forward to the epic results tomorrow. ^_^

Oddlot

Level 10 Re-Re

what do u mean remain a rere? u can change?Log in to see images!

Have a cat. Have another cat.

Mr_Smiles

Level 10 Permanoob

i dont bite... i just want a friend.

well, 1st thay caym tew mee an offred mi som steroids en weed & sayd itz wud mayk mee an “troll.” bum i didn’t lyk the soun ov taht, sew i told em 2 goes wai. 7hen they caym + offered mi some anti-depressants an razors en sed i cud bgreat times & “emo kid.” bum dose razors wurr rly sharp + scary zo i told thems too go wai. 7hen they caym and offered me lots uv rilly ekspensiv surgeries and kloths and sayd i coudl become “camwhore.” bum i’m scared surgery so i told them tew go wai.

but i’m happi.

i dont have many friends. do yu want 2 be my friend? i dont hurt my friends… often.

Prince des S-
ots

Avatar: 31534 Fri Oct 17 14:59:13 -0400 2008

[deviantART]

Level 28 Permanoob

“Brain Dead”

I chose to remain a re-re since it goes very well with my username since the Prince des Sots is a fool made king while a permanoob is a noob made winner…or whatever would make a more cohesive analogy. Similar to the Fool of the Tarot cards, I guess, since it could be viewed as the first or the last card. Also, I believe that the weakest can, potentially, be the strongest like someone with a terrible hand winning at a card game through bluffing.

I hope that made sense. Personally, I would stay one even if there wasn’t an E-Peen to go with it.

Hugbox

Level 10 Re-Re

i do et far thh lulz. elso et s niece nat havig too wary idout onythik btu eggo.

ROBO-MONSTER

Level 10 Re-Re

BECAUSE ONE TIME I GOT INTO THE STUFF UNDER THE SINK AND NOW I CAN’T TALK IN CAPS. Log in to see images!

loli_fapper_-
kita_111

Level 14 Re-Re

Because it’s the only thing I can do…

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

wutz a rere?!

mAttDamonn

Level 10 Re-Re

i’m teling u, Treaddstone killd mah brrrrraaainnnn….. Log in to see images!

ack!

MatT DAAMonn! pththtphtp!!!ackk1!

TJ_Newton

Level 10 Re-Re

HI!Log in to see images!

loli_fapper_-
kita_111

Level 14 Re-Re

btw, how do i collect all the yummy pistachio scoops to eat this evening in front of teh tv ?

PENGUCHAN

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

ppl r always callin me rere but i dont know why ;^____^ in rl every1 i kno thnks i prety smart with al my infrmation 4 exampl in english i did rprt on ANIME (of crse ;^___^) n the teachr said i was vry thorugh n gave me an A+.

re re is me, i didnd chose! i dit a tesst und thay wer lik yur a rere and then they askd wut klask i wunted tu be, but i goot confuzed so i turn of tha computter

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

I am a miserable loser

re re is me, i didnd chose! i dit a tesst und thay wer lik yur a rere and then they askd wut klask i wunted tu be, but i goot confuzed so i turn of tha computter

huha i sayd twise!

-God- edited this message on 04/25/2008 4:42PM

fenk the evil midnight stabber Posted:

I am a miserable loser

Mai mmmmmmmmmmommy tol me re re r da bbbbbbbest

MicRo-BreAtH

[The temple of MicR-
o-BreAtH
]

Level 69 Permanoob

an god LOL

I am no Re-Re. I have evolved. Truly evolved. Not like poke-a-man evolved, but trule evolved. I have not changed my path, nor withered away. I have evolved. Truly evolved. I am. I am. I am (and have been for some time, but that’s uninteresting) a PERMANOOB!

hi im odl to the intwerwebs lolololol

crankybum

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 69 Re-Re

MicRo-BreAtH Posted:

I am no Re-Re. I have evolved. Truly evolved. Not like poke-a-man evolved, but trule evolved. I have not changed my path, nor withered away. I have evolved. Truly evolved. I am. I am. I am (and have been for some time, but that’s uninteresting) a PERMANOOB!

me wann be n00b 2

male reproductive organshot? How lame is that?

Generic Raci-
st Parody

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!