Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Srs Bsns Can't use keyboard to access last thread of a forum

KenKaniff

Avatar: 143897 Tue Mar 03 14:45:58 -0500 2009

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

It’s always the last thread too. Like many others I always use the keyboard when playing Forumwarz, but whenever I have 1 thread left I can only use the mouse to enter it. It’s a pretty minor problem, but I still think it’s worth a mention since this obviously isn’t random. This happen to anyone else?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Are you using the “1” key? When you get down to only one thread, only the “1” will work as the number takes you to the same numbered thread.

The other thing is if you are pwning a forum that has a “boss” thread. Once a “boss” appears you cannot use the number keys to get to the forum. ET disabled it to prevent players from killing the boss thread before completing the other threads.

Not sure if there would be any other reasons.

KenKaniff

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

scully Posted:

Are you using the “1” key? When you get down to only one thread, only the “1” will work as the number takes you to the same numbered thread.

The other thing is if you are pwning a forum that has a “boss” thread. Once a “boss” appears you cannot use the number keys to get to the forum. ET disabled it to prevent players from killing the boss thread before completing the other threads.

Not sure if there would be any other reasons.

****, you’re right. Thanks, man.

CrinkzPipe

Avatar: 35643 2015-02-20 21:59:22 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 62 Emo Kid

Hi, I'm an adult whos into bumes. But not boners!

KenKaniff Posted:

****, you’re right. Thanks, woman.

KenKaniff

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

CrinkzPipe Posted:

Sure, why not.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!