Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Interface Suggestion thread - Quality of Life improvements

Bigguyinblack

[Mock TSB]

Level 10 Troll

i'm so lonely... i have no friends... plz help...

For those of you who do not know QoL or Quality of Life improvements are changes that improve the play experience of the game but are relatively easy for the game creators/programmers to implement. Some recent examples are the reordering of the forums by difficulty and making everyones name a link to their profile. (That means the actual link to their profile at the bottom of their message is now superfluous)

I’ll start off with some QoL suggestions of my own.

1. Move the invite to Klan option to the top of the screen to prevent needless extra scrolling for larger Klans.

2. Allow Klan leaders and officers options such as sticky and delete in klan forums.

3. Pick someone to help n00b65 moderate. He’s doing fine but he’s working pretty hard for someone not being paid.

4. Move klan forum to top of Flamebate to make it easier to keep up with klan news.

5. Send an automated tubmail to all members when your klan starts a raid. Allow an option to not receive them.

6. Allow 1 and only 1 change to a different default avatar for all characters.

Post your own but remember that some things are easier to implement then others. We want things the Crotch Zombies can do in a reasonable time period.

Edit: The title should be Quality of Life not Live. Can someone fix it please?

Bigguyinblack edited this message on 03/27/2008 12:07PM

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Place a small indicator somewhere on the top pane which changes colors when you receive a Tubmail. Nothing big or flashy, and it can go near where your forum visits left are listed.

Great-Meat-S-
pinner-Pen1s

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

For all of us heavy gamblers:

A “Play Again” option, where you play the same game with the same bet as before. Its kinda tiresome to always reenter the bet Log in to see images!

Skyreal

Level 24 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

Place a small indicator somewhere on the top pane which changes colors when you receive a Tubmail. Nothing big or flashy, and it can go near where your forum visits left are listed.

Although it isn’t very obvious, there is a small envelope icon that appears next to your name in the top right corner when you receive new Tubmail. I don’t even know why I know it’s there, I could have sworn I’d never see it if somebody didn’t tell me about it. >_>

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Skyreal Posted:

Although it isn’t very obvious, there is a small envelope icon that appears next to your name in the top right corner when you receive new Tubmail. I don’t even know why I know it’s there, I could have sworn I’d never see it if somebody didn’t tell me about it. >_>

Haven’t seen that Log in to see images!

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

3. Pick someone to help n00b65 moderate. He’s doing fine but he’s working pretty hard for someone not being paid.

I WOULD SAY THEY SHOULD START PAYING HIM. HE IS AN EXCELLENT MODERATOR, AND I HAVE COME ACROSS MANY MODS IN MY TIME, I’VE EVEN BEEN ONE MYSELF (GOD KNOWS WHY THEY CHOSE ME).

IF THEY ARE GOING TO GET MORE MODS, I SUGGEST NOOB65 HAS THE FINAL SAY. USUALLY IT’S THE OWNERS WHO CHOOSE, AND THEY HAVE NO ****ING IDEA WHAT GOES ON IN THE FORUMS.

NOOB65 IS DOING A STELLAR JOB.

1UP.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I don’t know if there’s a way to check the total amount of forums you’ve pwned. After the grind you kind of lose count. Maybe there can be a counter on the character page.

Rellik

[The Fondler of Bal-
lsacks
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

@Balloon: Got to “Compettion” -> “My Rankings” and you see how many forum you pwned:

Leaderboard Rank Value

Most Flezz 149 12555

Most Cred 243 236192

Most Popular 4919 1

Top Flamebaters 264 28

Most Forums Pwned 138 125

Most Medals 983 1

I pwned 125 Forums till Yesterday.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

How about allowing users too see who the officers are in a klan, could even be public(why not really).

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Rellik Posted:

@Balloon: Got to “Compettion” -> “My Rankings” and you see how many forum you pwned:

Ohhhh- right. I got confused about The Grind. It was the number of forums VISITed not pwned. That’s why I was confused of why I had gotten it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!