Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Movies creepy guy reviews the phantom menace in 70 minutes

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

ERECTILE_DEA-
TH

Avatar: 150883 2010-01-24 16:20:22 -0500

[SUPER SECRET MOON -
BASE PLANNING COMM-
ITTEE
]

Level 69 Troll

you still go on here you old **** just die already

For some reason I watched this entire thing. It was surprisingly a pretty good review.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

yeah more entertaining than the movie imo!

markchd

Avatar: 12369 2010-01-24 16:26:11 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Craves Power like it's Crystal Pepsi

I saw this a few days ago. Hilarious!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

It’s easy to bash Episode I, but I actually like it for some reasons.

Like no other Star Wars movie, it shows the everyday life of the old republic before the Sith take over once again. Ehenever you have a child in a leading role, it sucks. The story had to be told.

Also it does make sense, though I hate the thing with those midiclorians. That takes a lot of the mysticism away.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I know it’s kind of a moot point by now, but Jar Jar Binks has no place in the Star Wars Universe, let alone as a future senator.

He was basically the one who ordered the production of the stormtroopers. In a roundabout way, he created the empire.

Karl Koch

Avatar: 70525 Wed Mar 18 12:02:48 -0400 2009

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

King Krimson Posted:

I know it’s kind of a moot point by now, but Jar Jar Binks has no place in the Star Wars Universe, let alone as a future senator.

He was basically the one who ordered the production of the stormtroopers. In a roundabout way, he created the empire.

No, even if you mean the clone army. They were ordered more than ten years before Jar Jar became senator. But, he speeded up the process to give Palpatine emergency powers.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Karl Koch Posted:

No, even if you mean the clone army. They were ordered more than ten years before Jar Jar became senator. But, he speeded up the process to give Palpatine emergency powers.

Well, there goes my geek cred.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!