Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Srs Bsns ITT I answer all your questions about living in eastern europe

Bearnyce

Avatar: 187741 2010-01-08 15:52:40 -0500

[A BEARY NICE KLAN]

Level 28 Re-Re

how many eastern europes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

they do not have lightbulbs

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

u liiikee pineapleles evn iff u livve in snoww i woulddnt cause etiss lieke a tropiccla frruit andd beeing cold id liieek totolaly nott tropicccal likee pinaaplers are

Patently Chi-
ll Prestidig-
itator

Avatar: 128746 2011-10-09 04:24:59 -0400

[love is a dog from-
hell
]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve is incredible... he is just so... so incredible.

Q: Please describe some forms of popular entertainment in your homelandquestion about living in an easter europe

A: Well we do tend to enjoy most of the stuff they like in the west, but we also go to public executions once every few days. Log in to see images!

Q: blod for the blod gOD?

A: yes

Q: Describe everything you like about Eastern Europe and why it is better than every other region. Then describe what you dislike about it, and why it is worse than every other region.

A: Not really a question, but I’ll admit it. I will start with the things I like. I like having four seasons instead of two (like in the tropics). I also like living in what seems like a perpetual border region (which is p cool, srsly) and the whole bazaar atmosphere you just don’t really get anywhere else in the world. These two factors combined with the fact that we are an awesome bunch living here makes Eastern Europe the best part of the world.

As for what I dislike, I dislike the fact that it gets way too cold in the winter and too hot in the summer, which makes this the worst place in the world.

Q: what time is it?

A: 4:24 PM

Q: On a scale of 1 to 10, how East is Eastern Europe?

A: 5

Q:how many eastern europes does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: 20

Q: u liiikee pineapleles evn iff u livve in snoww i woulddnt cause etiss lieke a tropiccla frruit andd beeing cold id liieek totolaly nott tropicccal likee pinaaplers are?

A: yes i do

Joseph of Suburbia Posted:

im about to do a fuknig pirouette off the handle numpnuts if you dont find this completely hilarious i guess you are just completely dumb geez dont you get this is the funniest stuff ever

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

how many eastern europes does it take to screw your mom? Log in to see images!

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!