Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
FAQ WARNING! YOU ARE NOT AS ANON AS YOU THINK!

It came to my attention today, that the mods can see who really posts!!!! There should be a warning about that!

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 6:24PM     | #

That’s because they have to be biased while following the rules. Kinda says itself, idiot.

Else there’s no reason why they should get that information.

But yeah I agree there should be some kind of warning about it. Just a simple reminder everytime you press “Post it!”

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 6:27PM     | #

hi, fort here. Mods can verify but they won’t because it’s anon. Yes, they’ev always been able to do that. ALso you shouldn’t psot in anon anyway. it’s gay.

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 6:28PM     | #

are you ****ing very special

Anonymous
Anonymous

Anonymous Posted:

are you ****ing very special

fort again; this expresses my sentiment quite nicely.

Anonymous
Anonymous

who am i

Anonymous
Anonymous

hi, fort again. i’m gay

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 6:33PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

hi, fort here. Mods can verify but they won’t because it’s anon. Yes, they’ev always been able to do that. ALso you shouldn’t psot in anon anyway. it’s gay.

this is tubs for real and anon was fun because i’d look at who authored almost every post in active threads.

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 6:34PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

who am i

somebody I know

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 6:46PM     | #

PS Mods! Everything I have ever admitted here under the false bumumption that I was being anon, is a lie!!!! Please consider this when you talk an…. and damn it. It’s too late. You all think I’m a creepy perverted looser now, right?

Why does something like this happend every time I open up and spill my hearths contents, and my souls … soul!??

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 7:16PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

PS Mods! Everything I have ever admitted here under the false bumumption that I was being anon, is a lie!!!! Please consider this when you talk an…. and damn it. It’s too late. You all think I’m a creepy perverted looser now, right?

Why does something like this happend every time I open up and spill my hearths contents, and my souls … soul!??

lol you’re gay

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 7:18PM     | #

**** YOU, ANON-fabulous person!!

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 7:19PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

somebody I know

goddamnit

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 7:25PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

somebody I know

Anonymous Posted:

goddamnit

I’m your father, Anonymous!

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 7:46PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Anonymous Posted:

lol you’re gay

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 8:25PM     | #

Hey, ****tard. Replying to your own anon thread, pretending to be a ‘supporter’ in an effort to gather ‘support’ is pretty ****ing gay. Just thought you should know.

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 9:27PM     | #

male reproductive organs.

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 11:34PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

this is tubs for real and anon was fun because i’d look at who authored almost every post in active threads.

even mine?

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 11:50PM     | #

Still better then using an illegal alt!

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/10/2010 11:58PM     | #

this is peregrine, i cant believe people still post here

Anonymous
Anonymous
01/11/2010 12:13AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!