Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay Hot Topic.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Who here still shops at Hot Topic alot, even though it has started to be really popular with posers and some other idiots who think they will be cool by buying clothing from there.

I Log in to see images!

intooblivion

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I only go there for random stuff like fuzzy dice and band shirts really.

le_cygne

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sorry I didn’t get back to you on this in the other thread. I wasn’t sure if I should be sad because she didn’t go through with her artistic suicide project, or sad because I didn’t understand what she was trying to say about love and suicide. Maybe they’re the same, you know? Log in to see images!

To destroy my art and/or because she hates me, my mom only wants to buy me clothes at those bourgeois shops that sell overpriced crap to different cliques. I know some people like to go to Goodwill or thrift stores, but those places just aren’t artistic enough for me. Hot Topic is the only place at the mall that gets it, not like all those corporations.

If a few lame kids want to shop there to try and be cool/smart, it’s NOT going to fool anyone but the other conformists. Just ‘cause she bought a Panic shirt DOESN’T mean Melissa Francis is an artist and not a cheerleader.

Vampire pony

Hurting inside

They never gave you to me

Vampire pony

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I only go if stuff I want is on sale. Otherwise it’s too expensive. I bought a book about Nine Inch Nails there the other day with my friends.

stab my hear-
t because yo-
ure bored

Avatar: stab my heart because youre bored's Avatar

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

how can you shop at hot topic?? dont u know they exploit millions and millions of chinese sweatshop slaves every year????

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

I only go if stuff I want is on sale. Otherwise it’s too expensive. I bought a book about Nine Inch Nails there the other day with my friends.

Buying things on sale is always good, even better when can get something about a cool band.Log in to see images!

stab my heart because youre bored Posted:

how can you shop at hot topic?? dont u know they exploit millions and millions of chinese sweatshop slaves every year????

Aparantly they also film snuff films under Hot Topics as well.

I Log in to see images!

UNKNOWN-SMURF

[T3H L33T HACK3RZ]

Level 34 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Honestly, Hot Topic? Isn’t that where poser mall-emo types shop? They can’t understand the pain of those of us who follow the true emo lifestyle. Log in to see images!

oh god the pain

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

UNKNOWN-SMURF Posted:

Honestly, Hot Topic? Isn’t that where poser mall-emo types shop? They can’t understand the pain of those of us who follow the true emo lifestyle. Log in to see images!

It use to be very original and not very well knowen, though I have no idea what happined but for some reason it got uber popular and yeah that sucked.

I Log in to see images!

turdfisher

[WeChall]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

I firebombed Hot Topic once. I did it for the poor Emos in their Log in to see images!

Orasha

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Hot Topic was totally kickbum before the whole “goth” thing was cool. Then it sold itself to the mbumes and became “punk” or something. Now its just Scene. Its disturbing. Although yes i do go in there for some stuff thats still good. Good thing Spencers is right next to it. It has everything hottopic does for cheaper.

Hey yall, my name is ness

kid with psycic powers, no more no less

me and my friends are heroes i guess

somewhere somehow we’re gonna clean up this mess

Korn-Nazi

Level 4 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Spencers has more Korn stuff.

NawtyFish

[WEG0TPAID]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I haven’t been to Hot Topic since I was in middle school.

Wewt.

Let’s be friends! I’ll cry if you say no Log in to see images!

Cxularath ftombn gonoragh pv’iornw hqxoxon targh?

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Korn-Nazi Posted:

Spencers has more Korn stuff.

Makes it even better to shop there then.

Sucks that we don’t have a Spencers here. Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

PinkyMcFatfat

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I WISH I could go to Hot Topic! My parents say that they don’t want to waste money in there…Log in to see images!

I went to Louis Vuitton last week with my mom again, AGAIN. Gawd, I hate that place. Mom wanted to buy me some stupid bag again…..most of the stuff there isn’t even black! Just brown!Log in to see images!

It also smells like old lady perfume. Just like Tiffany’s on 5th Avenue. With my luck, I’ll be going there tomorrow!Log in to see images!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Sumtimes I buy stuff from there, cuz emo stockingz and chainz and stuff can be really secksy sumtimes. Log in to see images!

FallenAngel

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

I am a Hot Topic whore.

If only it didn’t eat my moniez.

Black is the color of my existence. Red is the color of my blood.

demyztikx

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hot Topic has been for poser losers since I was in high school. That was like 8 years ago. Obviously you’re too big of a poser to realize that. Spencer’s is owned by a huge corporation too. By shopping their you’re supporting “the man” and thus giving him more money to get an even bigger “back mbumager” to enjoy your little virgin emo bum hole with.

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

UNKNOWN-SMURF Posted:

Which is dwarfed by the pain suffered by ordinary people fed up with your stupid whining and made up depression, created in order to **** stupid poser chicks with their own stupid whining and made up depression. Hot topic is as “alternative” as your pain is real.

Zibo03

[1337 House]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

hot topic is the way that we ride

SUCK A male reproductive organ

Orasha

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 42 Emo Kid

“Tearleader”

Hot Topic and Spencers aren’t the only places with good stuff i bet. Log in to see images!

now if there was another store like that i would shop there too. i like (ed) the style of hot topic (before it became insanely scene).

Hey yall, my name is ness

kid with psycic powers, no more no less

me and my friends are heroes i guess

somewhere somehow we’re gonna clean up this mess

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!